Good Morning! Today I have a modern Christmas Tree Christmas card made with the new Stampin’ Up! Stitched Triangles Dies and a selection of Garden Green designer series papers from several sources. The large tree with the gold foil comes from the Wonder of the Season Memories & More card pack. The next tree comes from the Poinsettia Place designer series paper pack and the last three come from the ‘Tis The Season 6″x6″ designer series paper pack. My goal was to find different patterns of DSP, but they all had to be Garden Green! You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I started by adhering a panel of the Cherry Cobbler striped ‘Tis The Season DSP to a Real Red panel to give it more stiffness since it is adhered with dimensionals. I cut the thicker strip of gold foil with the circle border die from the Ornate Borders Dies and adhered it to the bottom of the panel. I adhered the thin gold foil strip to the top of the panel.
I cut the large tree from the gold pine branch card from the Wonder of the Season Memories & More card pack with the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Triangles Dies. I used one of the smaller dies from the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Triangles Dies to cut trees from the ‘Tis The Season and Poinsettia Place Garden Green designer series papers. I arranged the trees on the striped Cherry Cobbler panel and adhered them with liquid glue. I adhered the large tree to the panel with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Versamark Ink on the strip of Real Red and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I adhered the embossed strip to the bottom front of Real Red card base with liquid glue. I adhered the tree panel to a the front of the card base with dimensionals, covering the seam of the label. I sprinkles some red rhinestones across the top of the card to give it some sparkle.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink on a Whisper White panel. I cut another tree from the gold pine branch card from the Wonder of the Season Memories & More card pack using the smaller tree from the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Triangles Dies and adhered it next to the sentiment. I adhered a strip of the Cherry Cobbler striped ‘Tis The Season DSP to the bottom of the panel and adhered it to the inside of the card.
I love the modern look of triangle trees on Christmas cards, so I was thrilled when the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Triangles Dies came out. I hope you like it too!
September 16-30 Host Code: V9FPKC9R
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. This includes some of the host exclusive sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3″x 5-1/2″ (DSP backing), 1″ x 5-1/2″ (label)
- Gold foil – 1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (top panel trim), 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (die cut bottom trim)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Wonder of the Season Memories & More card pack – 3″ x 3″ (gold foil trees)
- Poinsettia Place DSP – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ (die cut tree)
- ‘Tis the Season DSP – 3″ x 5-1/2″ (Cherry Cobbler striped background), 3/8″ x 5-1/2″ (Cherry Cobbler inside trim), three 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ (die cut Garden Green trees)