Good Morning! Today I have a set four Thank You cards made with the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper and stamped with the pretty Thank You sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set. I feel that I can never have enough thank you cards. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
In the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP set, there is a sheet that has a bunch of different floral panels. I took the four largest and cut them down to 3 3/4″ x 5″ and adhered them to a mat in coordinating colors – Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and Flirty Flamingo.
I attached each to a Sahara Sand card base with liquid glue.
I took a strip of the burlap paper and stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Love What You Do stamp set in Soft Suede. I matted the sentiment in the same color as the main mat and adhered a strip of White Flax ribbon behind it with snail. I adhered the label to the card front with dimensionals.
For a little bling, I finished off each card with three crumb cake sequins.
I left the inside pretty simple, just added a coordinating mat to a Whisper White panel and adhering it to the inside of the card
Pretty Paper – check; Ribbon – check; Bling – check; Dimensionals – check. Basic elements for a fancy handmade card all accounted for in a simple easy to do project. I even included stamping! Taking advantage of the beautiful Pressed Petals specialty designer series paper gave me a quick way to replenish my stock of Thank You cards!
I’ll be doing my Facebook Live again this Sunday at 1:00. I missed it last weekend as I was returning from Stampin’ Up! On Stage. I received my November Paper Pumpkin this week – the Winter Wonders tags kit, and I will show you the tags and make some alternative design cards. Here’s my page.
Last Day for Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza Sale !
Today is the last day for the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza!
Ordering Deadline: November 22, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Promotion includes items from the 2019–2020 annual catalog only.
- Discounts apply to promotion items only.
- Ordering information can be found in the flyer below.
- No limits apply.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available ONLY during the sales period. No exceptions.
- If you purchased a product offered in the promotion prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. If you try to order an item that is not available, you will receive a notification informing you it is currently unavailable. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in your market.
Click on the image below to get the full details of the items on sale:
Go to my online store and stock up today!
Double Wildflower Points Ordering Bonus through November 25!
And in celebration of the sale and all the excitement this week, I’m offering an ordering bonus of DOUBLE the Wildflower Points in my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program!
You’ll get DOUBLE Wildflower Reward Points for every order of $50 or greater before shipping and taxes (no matter what you order!) placed through my online store from now through, Monday, November 25!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 – they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my WildflowerFrequent Shopper Program (my way of saying thanks to my returning buyers) and Wildflower Points, click here. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
November 16 – 30 Host Code: 462PVWKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – (4) 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base)
- Night of Navy – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front mat), 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside mat), 1 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ (label mat)
- Merry Merlot – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front mat), 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside mat), 1 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ (label mat)
- Mossy Meadow – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front mat), 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside mat), 1 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ (label mat)
- Flirty Flamingo – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front mat), 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside mat), 1 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ (label mat)
- Pressed Petals DSP – (4) 3 3/4″ x 5″ (floral arrangements), (4) 1″ x 2 1/4″ (burlap design for labels)
- Whisper White – (4) 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Love What You Do with Pressed Petals Thank You Cards”
Sweet cards! Love it when you can let the designer paper do all of the work for you. 🙂
Thank you. Yep! it’s so pretty!
Comments are closed.