Good Morning! Are you ready for another Halloween card made with the Stampin’ Up! Cutest Halloween bundle? Today I used the sentiments from the stamp set and the punch along with the Stampin’ Up! Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ designer series paper to make this cute little Halloween card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I’m entering today’s card in a couple of challenges. First is the theme (Halloween) challenge in TGIF Challenges #TGIFC338
And of course, the pretty sketch challenge in the Global Design Project #314:
I embossed a panel of the black Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ designer series paper with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. This paper is really cool, because it’s black, but has gray distressing, so it has a lot more character than plain black card stock. So after embossing, I adhered it to the front of a Basic Black card base.
I adhered another panel of Cute Halloween DSP to a Pumpkin Pie mat and die cut a third with the third largest layering circles die. I adhered the circle die cut to an Old Olive scalloped circle die cut and adhered the layered circle to the layered square with glue dots. I popped them both on the card front with dimennsionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cutest Halloween photopolymer stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a strip of Pumpkin Pie and cut it out with the die from the Tasteful Labels dies. I used the Halloween Punch to cut out three black cats, three jack-o-lanterns and three ghosts from the Cute Halloween DSP and adhered them together then adhered them to the card front with dimensionals. I adhered the label with a dimensional and glue dots and finished with a black and white twine bow.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cutest Halloween stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a Basic White panel. I punched out an additional black cat, ghost and jack-o-lantern and adhered them to the panel with liquid glue. I trimmed the bottom with another strip of cute Halloween DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The sweet images and sentiments in the Stampin’ Up! Cutest Halloween bundle and the Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ designer series paper are a fun way to celebrate the spookiness of Halloween. Are you ready for Halloween? It’s about 1-1/2 weeks away, so time is running out!
Stampin’ Up! 24 Hour Sale on Wednesday, October 20!
Can’t stop staring at a certain stamp set (or two, or three)? Stock up on stamp sets at a stellar price! For one day only, you can snag select cling stamp sets at a 15% discount. This short and stamp-tacular sale only happens once a year, so get in gear—it’s time to shop ’til you drop!
- The sale will run for One Day Only – Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:00 AM MT – 11:50 PM MT
- The 15% discount will apply to select cling stamp sets only.
- Every cling stamp set from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog (excluding the Host stamp sets) will be discounted!
Click HERE to download a PDF with the all the stamp sets that will be on sale along with the sale prices.
Current Host Code: 29VEKU9M
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (DSP mat), 1″ x 3″ (label)
- Old Olive – 3″ x 3″ (scalloped circle)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ DSP – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background), 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ (square panel), 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (die cut circle), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim), four each of the punched ghost, jack-o-lantern and black cat