Hello! One of the prettiest suites in the current Annual Catalog is the You’re A Peach suite with the Stampin’ Up! Sweet As A Peach bundle and You’re A Peach designer series papers. And for the next couple of days, this bundle is on sale with the Savings Are In Bloom promotion, so I had to make a card with the pretty peach blossoms before the end of the month. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a panel of Pale Papaya with the retiring Macrame 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Pale Papaya card base. I adhered panels of the pretty floral and striped You’re A Peach DSP to Pear Pizzazz mats and adhered them to the card front with liquid glue.
I stamped the leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Sweet As A Peach photopolymer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz on a Basic White panel and cut it out with the second largest Layering Circle die. I cut a Pear Pizzazz panel with the second largest scalloped circle and adhered them together. I inked up the flower stamp with Pale Papaya ink and used a sponge dauber to apply Calypso Coral to the edges of the flowers. I stamped the flowers on a basic white panel and stamped the flower centers in Soft Suede. I repeated this process so that I had flowers for the inside of the card and I cut them all out with the coordinating die. I popped three die cut flowers on the stamped circle with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Sweet As A Peach stamp set in Soft Suede ink on Pale Papaya and cut it out with the little label die. I adhered the label to the stamped circle with glue dots and popped the circle on the card front with dimensionals. I finished with three blue Waves Rhinestones.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Sweet As A Peach stamp set in Pear Pizzazz in the corners of a Basic White panel. I stamped the sentiments in Soft Suede and stamped the small flowers in stamped off Balmy Blue. I adhered the die cut flowers with liquid glue and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
I’m not sure what color peach blossoms are, but these Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral flowers are pretty! Later in the Summer, it will be nice to make gorgeous peach cards with the Stampin’ Up! Sweet As A Peach bundle, but for now I’ll stick with flowers. So be sure to check it out before it’s gone!!
Savings Are In Bloom During March!
There’s only a few more days left of the Savings are in Bloom promotion! The last day is March 31, and there are so many bundles that are on sale, so hurry and get the special bundle that you’ve been wanting while the sale is on!
Click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details, including all the stamp bundles that will be on sale and the discounted prices! Click HERE to shop for these discounted items in my Online Store.
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
The 2021–2022 Annual Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Some items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: MPMDW6BG
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Pale Papaya – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background), 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (label)
- Pear Pizzazz – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (scalloped circle), 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (DSP mat), 3-1/3″ x 4″ (DSP mat)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-1/2″ x 3″ (die cut flowers), 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (stamped circle)
- You’re A Peach DSP – 1-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ (floral panel), 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ (striped panel)