Good morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Here is another card made with the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp bundle and the Texture Chic specialty designer series paper. Today I used the pretty floral motifs for a Thank You card. You can find the currently available supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a fun theme challenge this week to use designer series paper! And I went all out with the gorgeous foils in the Texture Chic specialty DSP, the beautiful Distressed Gold paper and gold foil mats!
I adhered a panel of Texture Chic DSP to a gold foil mat and adhered it to the front of a Petal Pink card base with dimensionals. I adhered a strip of dotted Texture Chic DSP to a Gold Foil mat and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue and adhered a floral panel to a Soft Succulent mat that was popped on the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the solid flower from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set in Mango Melody on Basic White and cut it out with the coordinating die. I cut the detailed large flower from Distressed Gold paper and adhered it to the stamped flower with liquid glue. I cut two small flowers from Blushing Bride and two leaves from Soft Succulent using the Chic dies.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set in Soft Succulent on Basic White and cut it out with the large banner from the Stylish Shapes dies. I adhered the banner to the card front with glue dots and dimensionals. I adhered the leaves and die cut small flowers to the card front with glue dots and popped the large flower on with dimensionals, doubling one to get a smooth front. I finished with gold floral trinkets.
For the inside, I stamped the large detailed flower from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set in Mango Melody in the lower corner of a Basic White panel. I covered it with a mask and stamped the detailed leaves in Soft Succulent. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of Texture Chic specialty DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic bundle and Texture Chic specialty DSP are simply gorgeous and fun to play with. There are themes for all seasons, including shells, leaves and snowflakes in addition to the flowers I used, so it’s very versatile!
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
Current Host Code: QNGMH7CB
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any available item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog or the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride – 1″ x 2-1/2″ (small die cut flowers)
- Soft Succulent – 2-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ (DSP mat) 1-1/4″ x 2″ (die cut leaves)
- Distressed Gold – 1-3/4″ x 2″ (die cut detailed flower)
- Gold Foil – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (front mat), 1-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ (DSP mat)
- Basic White – 4” x 5-1/4” (inside panel), 1-3/4″ x 2″ (stamped flower), 1-1/2″ x 4″ (label)
- Texture Chic specialty DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (background), 1″ x 4-1/2″ (dotted strip), 2″ x 4″ (floral strip), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)