Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season photopolymer stamp set is one of the cutest snowman sets out there! The simple graphics and happy images are perfect for expressing the joy of the Christmas and Winter seasons. I mixed it up by using a very simple fun fold, which exposes the inside of the card. You can find the currently available supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a panel of Beauty of the Earth designer series paper with the snowflakes folder from the Wintery 3D embossing folders and adhered it to the front flap of the card. I adhered the larger DSP panel to the inside of the card. I was careful to cut the DSP panels so that the trees were going in the right direction.
I stamped the little snowman from the Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the Basic White panel and colored it with Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. I colored the little tree with the Soft Succulent Blend. I stamped the sentiment next to the snowman in Night of Navy and adhered the panel to a Misty Moonlight mat. I used Tear & Tape to adhere the layered panel to the front flap and finished it with an iridescent bow and blue gems.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season stamp set in Night of Navy on Basic White. I inked up the little tree in Night of Navy and stamped it in the corner and colored it with the Soft Succulent blend. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
A happy snowman to celebrate Christmas! Don’t forget Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season stamp for those last minute simple, fun holiday cards.
Seasonal Sale Going On Now!
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on cardstock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies. Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
- The sale will run for three days only – November 16, 2021 – November 18, 2021.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
Click on the image below to download a flyer with details:
The December Paper Pumpkin Kit is Lots Of Pun!
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
Here are the Details:
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
Coordinating Colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the December 2021 kit is December 10, 2021. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: PYA3MMQ6
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and cut again at 2-3/4 for the front flap
- Basic White – 2-1/4″ x 4″ (front panel), 2-5/8″ x 4-1/8″ (inside panel)
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-1/2″ x 4″ (front background)