Good Morning! Today I’m sharing a Masculine Birthday Card made with the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front photopolymer stamp set that I made during my Facebook Live video tutorial yesterday afternoon. Nature cards are always good themes for masculine birthdays and the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front stamp set is one that helps you create beautiful natural landscapes that look like watercolor paintings. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Here is the Facebook Live video showing how I made the card:
I also posted the video to my YouTube Channel and you can view it here if you prefer.
I started by stamping the mountains from the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front stamp set in Gray Granite ink twice along the middle of a Whisper White panel. I stamped the large pine tree in Garden Green ink, the deer in Cinnamon Cider ink and the lake in Balmy Blue ink. I used the swirl stamp to stamp some Pear Pizzazz ink on the ground after stamping off.
I lightly sponged the sky above the mountains in Balmy Blue ink with my sponge dauber and lightly sponged some Pear Pizzazz ink on the ground and mountains. I adhered the stamped panel to a Garden Green mat with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped Linen Thread around the layered panel and tied a knot and popped it on the front of a Cinnamon Cider card base.
I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Pallet Thoughts cling stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on a small Garden Green panel and cut it out with the banner die from the Tasteful Labels Dies. I added a small silver metallic pearl and adhered it to the card with dimensionals.
I stamped the tree, deer and ground in the corner of a Whisper White panel using the same colors as the card front. I adhered the panel to a Garden Green mat and then to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Snow Front stamp set has lots of elements to create beautiful watercolor – like landscapes just by stamping and it’s easy and fun. You can use it with other stamp sets such as the similar Waterfront and My Meadow stamp sets. I kept this card simple and used the entire card front for my stamped image so it has a lot of white space, but you can also stamp a smaller image and layer it with embossed card stock or natural texture designer series paper. It’s very versatile and the results are amazing!
It’s time to start redeeming those Bonus Days Coupon Codes!
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Note that rewards and gifts are based on the final value of your order after your coupon codes have been applied.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Today is the last day to sign up for the August Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Celebrate and appreciate the everyday heroes in your life with the August Paper Pumpkin Kit. The cards included in this kit are specifically designed for celebrating life’s champions! The kit includes Distinktive stamps, which are photo-realistic stamps that create an impressive detailed image with a single stamp. While the elements of the August kit can be used to show appreciation for anyone, the card designs also have a masculine feel – perfect for the men in your life!
Here are the Details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4”
- The kit’s stamp set includes Distinktive stamps
Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white
Watch this video to catch a glimpse of the World’s Greatest by Paper Pumpkin:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
August 1 – 15 Host Code: B76NYDVU
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog or in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Cinnamon Cider – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Garden Green – (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (front and inside mats), 1″ x 3″ (label)
- Whisper White – (2) 3-7/8″” x 5-1/8″ panels (stamped front and inside)