Hello! I have openings in my Online Host Club that begins in January 2021 and runs through June 2021!!
Do you have a long wish list but don’t want to spend a lot of money all at once? An Online Host Club might just be the perfect solution for you. This is a good way to build up your Stampin’ Up supplies a little at a time and receive host benefits too.
Here’s how it works:
You sign up for a 6-month term and commit to:
- Placing a $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host Code for each month that I provide to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Wildflower Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Online Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Wildflower Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Wildflower Rewards towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term.
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Questions? Call me at 484-356-5031 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up ends on Monday December 28, 2020.
U.S. residents only please. I am not permitted to sell outside the country I reside in.
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2021 Mini Catalogs and Sale-A-Bration Brochures
I finally sent out my customer Stampin’ Up! January – June Mini Catalogs this morning. So if you are one of my customers, be on the lookout! The new catalog and Sale-A-Bration begins on January 5, 2021.
And if you’re interested in getting samples of the products in the new catalog, consider joining the Stampin’ In The Meadows January – June 2021 Mini Catalog New Product shares! I’m placing an order early on January 5 for all the papers, ribbons and embellishments and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I get them fast. When I receive the order, I will cut and bundle the products and have the shares on their way to you by January 15. I am offering a paper share, a ribbon & embellishment share and both. Go to my New Catalog Product Shares page to get the full details and to join. Please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US. Deadline to sign up for a share is January 3, 2021.
December 1 – 15 Host Code: E7SDCMYW
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.