Good Morning! Today I have a blue Seasons Greetings card made with the Stampin’ Up! Frosted Foliage stamp bundle. This beautiful set celebrates frosty cold nature in wintertime with leaves and snowflakes. The dies include a rectangular frame which can be decorated with other die cut elements. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I started by stamping the scattered snowflakes from the Stampin’ Up! Frosted Foliage stamp set in Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink on a Night of Navy card base. I cut the Frosted Frames large fancy frame die from a panel of Seaside Spray and the small stitched frame die from a panel of the Feels Like Frost designer series paper. I adhered the small stitched frame to the larger Seaside Spray frame with liquid glue.
I used the Frosted Frames dies to decorate the frame. I cut two of the leaf sprays from vellum card stock and one from Seaside Spray. I cut two of the star pairs from Sparkle Glimmer paper. I cut two of the small sprays from silver foil. I arranged the die cuts around the frame on the front and the back and adhered them with liquid glue. I adhered the decorated frame to the card front with dimensionals and finished off the snowflakes with pearl gems.
I stamped the Seasons Greetings stamp from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in Versamark Ink on a strip of Seaside Spray. I sprinkled it with silver embossing powder and heat set. I stamped the snowflakes from the Stampin’ Up! Frosted Foliage stamp set in Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink on the embossed label and trimmed the ends. I adhered it to the card front with liquid glue and decorated it with a Seaside Spray silvery bow.
I decorated the inside by stamping the snowflakes again in Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink and the sentiment in Night of Navy ink on a Whisper White panel. I adhered the panel to a Seaside spray mat and then to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Frosted Foliage bundle is a great set to celebrate the natural beauty of winter for any winter celebration. This is the first time I’ve used this beautiful stamp bundle. I hope you like it and break it out if you have the set in your stash too!
Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza Sale is coming on November 20!
Get ready for three days of savings with the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza! For three days only, you can get these deals.
Ordering Deadline: November 22, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Promotion includes items from the 2019–2020 annual catalog only.
- Discounts apply to promotion items only.
- Ordering information can be found in the flyer below.
- No limits apply.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available ONLY during the sales period. No exceptions.
- If you purchased a product offered in the promotion prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. If you try to order an item that is not available, you will receive a notification informing you it is currently unavailable. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in your market.
Click on the image below to get the full details of the items on sale:
Sales this good do not come around very often and this is a great time to add to your collection. And even the new In Colors (except Purple Posy) are on sale! So now’s the time to snag them for less money and stock up on things you’ve been wanting for a while.
Double Wildflower Points Ordering Bonus through November 25!
And in celebration of the sale and all the excitement this week, I’m offering an ordering bonus of DOUBLE the Wildflower Points in my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program!
You’ll get DOUBLE Wildflower Reward Points for every order of $50 or greater before shipping and taxes (no matter what you order!) placed through my online store from now through, Monday, November 25!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 – they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program (my way of saying thanks to my returning buyers) and Wildflower Points, click here. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
November 16 – 30 Host Code: 462PVWKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Seaside Spray – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inside mat), 1/2″ x 3″ (banner), 5 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (frame), 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (leaf sprays)
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Sparkle Glimmer paper – 2 1/4″ x 3″ (snowflakes)
- Vellum card stock – 2 1/2″ x 5″
- Silver Foil – 2″ x 2″
- Feels Like Frost DSP – 3″ x 3 1/2″