Good Morning! Tomorrow is Father’s Day so I had to make a Father’s Day card with one of the best bundles for masculine cards in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, the Stampin’ Up! He’s All That bundle. And of course I paired it with the fun He’s the Man designer series paper, and used the BBQ theme for today’s card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut a Cajun Craze panel with the fourth largest Deckled Rectangles die and adhered a panel of striped Cajun Craze He’s the Man designer series paper to the front. I cut two argyle shapes from Early Espresso using the dies from the Stampin’ Up! He’s All That bundle and adhered them to the corners of the panel. I popped the He’s the Man DSP BBQ sentiment die cut and adhered it to an Early Espresso plaid panel and popped it on the die cut panel with dimensionals.
I adhered the fun Early Espresso BBQ fixins DSP to the front and inside sections of the Crushed Curry card base with liquid glue. I cut a Basic White panel with the second largest Deckled Rectangle die and stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! He’s All That cling stamp set on the panel in Early Espresso ink. I stamped the No. 1 stamp in Crushed Curry and adhered the panel to the inside of the card, centering it on the DSP panel.
I adhered the layered Cajun Craze panel to the short front flap with Tear and Tape, centering it on the Basic White inside Deckled Rectangle. I adhered the arrow from the He’s the Man DSP to the front with dimensionals and glue dots so that it points to the sentiment. I finished the arrow with rustic dots.
I finished the inside by adhering the die cut grill and stars from the He’s the Man DSP to the inside of the card.
The BBQ theme paper and die cuts from the He’s the Man designer series paper are perfect for Father’s Day and summer birthdays! And they go perfect with the stamps and dies from the Stampin’ Up! He’s All That bundle. Although for Father’s Day, I’ll probably be the one doing the grilling.
The July Paper Pumpkin Kit is Sending Good Thoughts
Set sail with across the ocean with the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit! With beautifully designed nautical imagery, a fun message in a bottle motif, and sentiments that are “shore” to please, this month’s kit is full of warmth and fun.
We also have a special game for you to play—take part in the Sea if You Know Paper Pumpkin quiz to learn more about Paper Pumpkin and this month’s kit! Plus, subscribers to the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit will be entered to win a 1-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin code! Click on the picture below to play:
The July Kit includes:
- Supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- Printed dry-embossed card bases and printed envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Twine, mini glue dots and dimensionals
- Sending Good Thoughts Photopolymer stamp set
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Spot
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Fresh Freesia, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the July 2022 kit is July 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Sale going on now!
The Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog is retiring on June 30 and retiring items are available while supplies last. And some items are on sale for up to 50% off!
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The items are available while supplies last through June 30, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Click HERE to download an Excel Spreadsheet of the Retiring List items.
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection – Buy One Get one 50% off!
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale! The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for beginner crafters with its variety and all-inclusive projects. And this is the perfect time to share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend!
Here are the details:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
The kit selection is based on availability, and new kits are continually being added. Shop the Kits Collection in my online store HERE.
Current Host Code: MHHQUNTF
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crushed Curry – 5-1/2″ x 6-3/8″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Cajun Craze – 3″ x 4-1/4″ (deckled rectangle)
- Early Espresso – 2″ x 3″ (argyle die cuts)
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- He’s The Man DSP – two 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panels (front and inside flaps), 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside background), 2-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ (Cajun Craze stripe), 1-7/8″ x 2-1/2″ (Early Espresso plaid), arrow, grill, stars and label die cuts