Good Morning! Here is a quick thank you card made with the retiring Stampin’ Up! Amazing Thanks dies and the pretty Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ designer series paper. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used
I adhered a panel of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ designer series paper to a Basic White mat and wrapped it with Crumb Cake baker’s twine, making a bow. I adhered the panel to the front of a Crumb cake card base with dimensionals.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Thanks dies to cut the word and and backing from Sweet Sorbet and Basic White card stock and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.
I finished the card front with two dragonfly trinkets, adhered with glue dots.
For the inside of the card, stamped the leaf cluster from the Kind and Sincere stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink in the corner of a Basic White panel. This is another retiring stamp set that is great for thank you cards – I love all the sentiments in it! I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in Crumb cake and trimmed the bottom with a strip of Tea Boutique DSP before adhering the panel to the inside of the card.
The gorgeous layered word die from the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Thanks dies is perfect for simple thank you cards. It goes with any designer series paper and it will be on sale beginning April 4, 2023.
Join Me For A Facebook Live This Afternoon!
I’ll be returning to Facebook this afternoon for a Live at 1:00 ET. I’ll be using the pretty Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and coordinating dies to make a card. Please join me on my Facebook Business Page.
This Last Chance Products promotion will include two lists of Last Chance Products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires. There will be one for each catalog retiring. For these retiring catalogs, there will not be a Carryover List. You can find carryover products in the upcoming Annual Catalog.
A few things to know about the retiring lists and the Last Chance products:
- Items on the retiring list are only available while supplies last, so order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- The 2021-2023 In Color items, ink pads, refills, Stampin’ Blends and cardstock are usually some of the first items to sell out (The Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends are already gone!!).
- There will be retiring colors as part of the Color Refresh, and these items will likely sell out early as well!
- Some of the items will have sale prices listed. Those sale prices do not start until Tuesday April 4.
- The last day to order from these catalogs will be May 1, 2023.
Note that while some of the bundles are on the retiring list, the individual stamps and dies/punched may be carried over. Also, if one of the items in a retiring bundle is deeply discounted, the total price may be less than the bundled price, so pull out your calculators to double check.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
Shop early to get the items you want before they’re gone for good!
New 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Coming Soon!
The new Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog will debut on May 2, 2023! The Demonstrator pre-order will occur during April, so there will be sneak peeks of wonderful new products and colors! I will be ordering catalogs at the beginning of the month and sending them to my customers. If you would like a copy, simply place an order and I will be happy to send you one, too!
Get the complete details on the new 2023-2025 In Colors and the Color Refresh on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page.
Current Host Code: XPRMTP4D
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a Thank You gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the Thank You gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Sweet Sorbet – 1-3/4″ x 4″ (die cut word backing)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-1/8″ x 5-1/4″ (DSP mat), 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut word)
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP – 2″ x 5-1/8″ (front panel), 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (inside trim)
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Amazing Thanks with Tea Boutique”
Such a cute card Akiko! Love the colors, great way to use that pretty designer paper! 🙂
Thank you!! 😊
Pretty card, Akiko. I love word dies that have a layering shadow behind them. Enjoy your day!
Thank you!! I do too!! 😊
Comments are closed.