Good Morning! Do you plant mums in the Fall? I always do! I love the yellow and red ones, and that’s why I love the beautiful floral images in the Rustic Harvest designer series paper. It’s perfect when paired with the wonderful bold sentiments in the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest bundle like today’s card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a Merry Merlot panel with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Merry Merlot card base. I adhered a panel of the pretty floral Rustic Harvest designer series paper to a Basic Black mat – I chose a DSP panel with a Merry Merlot mum!
I wrapped a length of black and white gingham ribbon around the panel and made a bow on the right side. I adhered a length of white ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and adhered the DSP panel with part of the ribbon peeking out with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest cling stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Crushed Curry Rustic Harvest DSP and cut it out with the Stylish Shapes banner die. I cut a Basic Black label with the same die and adhered it to the back to make it thicker and adhered it to the card with dimensionals. I finished the card front with Iridescent Pearls.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White. I cut two of the smallest butterflies from the Brilliant Wings dies and adhered them together with liquid glue. I adhered the butterfly to the panel and trimmed the side with a strip of floral DSP before adhering the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
My pretty card is CASE’d from a similar card in the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog. I haven’t used Merry Merlot in a long while and I’m so glad that I pulled it out for this card because the color is so rich! I hope you like it as much as I do.
Join me for a Facebook Live this Afternoon!
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook Page at 1:00 ET this afternoon to make a card. Join me as I make another card featuring the Rustic Harvest designer series paper. Look forward to seeing you then!
Starter Kit + Joining Promotion Through October 31!
Stampin’ Up! has a new Joining promotion this month! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4–31 2022, those who sign up can get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
What are the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
- You can choose any items you want for your Starter Kit – Choose
$125$155 worth of products for $99.
- Demonstrators receive a minimum 20% discount on products.
- Support from Stampin’ Up!
- Support from me and the rest of the Inkin’ Krew Team
- Early Access to new products
The October Paper Pumpkin Kit is Ho Ho Ho!
Send merry and bright cards this holiday season with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas colors and holly jolly sentiments, the cards in this kit are sure to bring the Christmas spirit.
Word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, it will be a breeze to create cohesive holiday crafts for all your gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself
The October Kit includes:
- Supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- Card Size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Printed card bases, envelopes and die cuts
- Iridescent foil die cut snowflakes, vellum and Vanilla epoxy dots
- Adhesive dots and mini dimensionals
- Exclusive Ho Ho Ho photopolymer stamp set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
Coordinating Colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the October 2022 kit is October 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: HHFMZPFH
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Merry Merlot – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (embossed background)
- Basic Black – 3″ x 5″ (DSP mat), 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ (label backing)
- Basic White – 4” x 5-1/4” (inside panel)
- Rustic Harvest DSP – 2-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ (mum panel), 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ (label), 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (inside trim), two 1″ x 1″ panels (die cut butterflies)