Good Morning! Here’s a simple Celebrate card made with the fun Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful bundle and the beautiful retiring Abstract Beauty specialty designer series paper. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of floral Abstract Beauty specialty designer series paper to a Crushed Curry mat with liquid glue. The Abstract Beauty specialty DSP is filled with touches of gold foil and fun abstract art designs and it goes well with the Beautiful Shapes dies. I wrapped the panel with gold trim and tied a bow on the side. I punched two Coastal Cabana leaf sprigs with the Bough Punch and adhered them to the panel with liquid glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful bundle in Night of Navy ink on Balmy Blue card stock and cut it out with the Beautiful Shapes die. I cut a panel of gold foil with the large oval die from the Beautiful Shapes dies and adhered the small label on top with liquid glue. I love the embossed edges on these labels!! I adhered the layered label over the gold trim and leaf sprigs with dimensionals.
I adhered the panel to the front of a Night of Navy card base with dimensionals. I finished the card front with two 2021-2023 In Color Opal gems.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful stamp set in stamped off Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry in the top corner of a Basic White panel. I stamped the leaves in Coastal Cabana and colored the small flower centers with my Night of Navy Stampin’ Write marker. I cut a small gold foil oval and adhered it to the center of the Melon Mambo flower and adhered a strip of Abstract Beauty DSP to the bottom. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
Luckily the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful bundle stamps and dies are not retiring, but next month they will no longer be available as a bundle with the 10% discount. The Abstract Beauty Specialty DSP is retiring and it is also a unique size – it’s 4″ x 6″. This makes it perfect for memory book scrapbooking as well as cardmaking. And it’s also on sale in the Last Chance Products promotion!! Be sure to check it out before it’s gone!
The July Paper Pumpkin Kit is Sending Good Thoughts
Set sail with across the ocean with the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit! With beautifully designed nautical imagery, a fun message in a bottle motif, and sentiments that are “shore” to please, this month’s kit is full of warmth and fun.
We also have a special game for you to play—take part in the Sea if You Know Paper Pumpkin quiz to learn more about Paper Pumpkin and this month’s kit! Plus, subscribers to the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit will be entered to win a 1-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin code! Click on the picture below to play:
The July Kit includes:
- Supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- Printed dry-embossed card bases and printed envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Twine, mini glue dots and dimensionals
- Sending Good Thoughts Photopolymer stamp set
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Spot
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Fresh Freesia, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the July 2022 kit is July 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Sale going on now!
The Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog is retiring on June 30 and retiring items are available while supplies last. And some items are on sale for up to 50% off!
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The items are available while supplies last through June 30, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Click HERE to download an Excel Spreadsheet of the Retiring List items.
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection – Buy One Get one 50% off!
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale! The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for beginner crafters with its variety and all-inclusive projects. And this is the perfect time to share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend!
Here are the details:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
The kit selection is based on availability, and new kits are continually being added. Shop the Kits Collection in my online store HERE.
Current Host Code: MHHQUNTF
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crushed Curry – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat)
- Coastal Cabana – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ (punched leaves)
- Gold Foil – 1-3/4″ x 3″ (label)
- Balmy Blue – 1-1/2″ x 2″ (label)
- Abstract Beauty DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 3/4″ x 4″ (inside trim)
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful Celebrate Card”
Such a pretty card Akiko! The gold touches are perfect! 🙂
Thanks Amy!! 😊
Comments are closed.