Good Morning! I used the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle with the Artfully Composed designer series paper for a simple and colorful tropical hello card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I used the little geometric die cut from the Tropical Layers dies in the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle to cut a little design in the corners of a panel of Artfully Composed designer series paper and adhered it to the front of a Calypso Coral card base with liquid glue. I cut another panel of the DSP with the second largest long stitched rectangle die and cut it in half. I adhered the pieces to the bottom of the card front with a gap in the middle.
I cut a panel of the DSP with the greenery with the Stitched Rectangle die and adhered it to the card front, covering the split DSP die cut. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered stamp set in Evening Evergreen on Pear Pizzazz and cut it out with the second smallest long stitched rectangle die. I used the spatter stamp from the Your Biggest Fan stamp set to apply some Pale Papaya ink over the label and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.
I cut the tropical leaf with the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle from Evening Evergreen and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue. I adhered a linen thread bow with a glue dot and finished the card with three Faux sea glass shapes.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the large leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered stamp set in Old Olive and Evening Evergreen in the corner of a Basic White panel. I used the Your Biggest Fan spatter stamp to stamp some Pale Papaya over the leaves and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle along with the Artfully Composed DSP are some of the most unique and fun items in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog. The bold tropical foliage is beautiful and go well with any other tropical stamp set. And the sentiments are casual and fun – just like a tropical vacation.
The June Paper Pumpkin Kit is the Pick of the Crop!
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. Plus, we’ve got an add-on you can purchase to expand on this month’s kit.
This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
This kit includes supplies to create 9 card – 3 each of 3 designs and 9 coordinating envelopes:
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases a, die-cut paper pieces, vellum, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- A 5-3/8″ x 6″ mini shopping bag
- Stamp or color the bag for a personalized touch
- It holds a couple of cards for a fun twist on card packaging
- Additional shopping bags can be purchased starting June 13, 2022
- Item 161922 – contains 4 mini canvas bags
Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the June 2022 kit is June 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Evening Evergreen – 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (die cut leaf)
- Pear Pizzazz – 1-1/2″ x 4″ (label)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Artfully Composed DSP – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (front background), 3-1/3″ x 4-1/2″ (big stitched rectangle die cut), 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (long stitched rectangle die cut)