Good Morning! I used the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home bundle with the Heart & Home designer series paper for a feminine Congratulations card. And I used the sentiments from the Happy and Heartfelt cling stamp set for my greetings – I love their quirky casualness! You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Heart & Home designer series paper to a Basic White mat and popped it to the front of a Garden Green card base with dimensionals. I cut another panel with the fourth a Stitched Rectangle die and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue. I applied Pale Papaya ink to a blending brush and colored the back of a Heart & Home doily. I trimmed an end and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.
I cut two sprigs from Garden Green using the Flowers of Home dies and adhered them with liquid glue. I stamped the pretty flower from the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home cling stamp set in Basic Gray ink on Basic White and colored the flowers with Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight and Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends. I used the new Natural Tones Medium markers (SU500 and SU600) to color the Pale Papaya flower centers. Since there isn’t a Garden Green Stampin’ Blends combo pack, I used a blender pen and Garden Green ink pad to color the leaves. The Basic Gray ink was pretty dry so it didn’t smear, so I was glad, but I used a light touch. I cut out the flower with the coordinating die and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy and Heartfelt stamp set in Garden Green on a strip of woodgrain Heart & Home DSP and cut it out with the Stylish Shapes banner die. I finished the card front with some Wink of Stella to add sparkle to the flowers.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set in Garden Green on a Basic White panel. I stamped the flowers in the corners in Basic Gray and colored them the same way as I colored the flowers on the front. I ahdered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home stamp set are beautiful and perfect for many occasions. With graduations coming up, it’s a good time to think about congratulations cards, and I hope you like these sentiments as much as I do.
Join me for a Facebook Live this Afternoon!
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook Page at 1:00 ET this afternoon to make a card. Join me as I use the Stampin’ Up! He’s The Man bundle create a fun Father’s Day card. Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ In The Meadows Double Wildflower points ordering special!
To celebrate the launch of the new Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, I am offering a Double Wildflower points ordering special through May 10.
If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points frequent shopper program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
For complete details on my Wildflower Rewards, scroll to the bottom of my Customer Rewards page or contact me.
May is a Great Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Ready to start your Stampin’ Up! business in style? Then sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to be a demonstrator and get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color® products!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper – item 160009
- 2022-2024 In Color 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock – item 159204
- 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection – item 161108
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – item 159253
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (die cut sprigs)
- Basic White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside panel and front mat), 2-1/2″ x 4″ (stamped flower)
- Heart & Home DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 3″ x 4-1/4″ (floral stitched rectangle), 1-1/2″ x 4″ (label)