Good Morning! Today’s card is a fun, modern hello card made with the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful bundle and the gorgeous Abstract Beauty specialty designer series paper. This is a fun and creative bundle that has abstract shapes of photopolymer stamps, eclectic sentiments and geometric dies in the Beautiful Shapes dies. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a strip of the gold striped Abstract Beauty designer series paper to the side of another panel and adhered them both to a Magenta Madness mat. I wrapped it with gold cord making a bow and adhered it to the front of a Balmy Blue card base.
I cut five different hexagons using the Abstract Beauty DSP and used the two largest hexagon dies to cut a frame from gold foil. I adhered the floral hexagon to the inner gold foil panel with liquid glue and arranged the hexagons on the card. When i was happy, I adhered the hexagons with liquid glue, the gold frame with glue dots and the layered floral hexagon with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful stamp set in Versamark in on a Balmy Blue Abstract Beauty DSP panel and sprinkled it with gold embossing powder. I heat set the powder with my heat tool until it was shiny and cut it out with the little oval die. I also cut an oval from Balmy Blue and adhered it to the back of the DSP and adhered the label to the card with dimensionals. I finished with Just Jade and Blushing Bride hexagon embellishments.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the oval shape from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful stamp set in Blushing Bride and the flower in Crushed Curry, Magenta Madness and Just Jade on a Basic White panel. I made masks of the flower and flower center and used the masking technique to stamp the flower – so easy with photopolymer stamps! I stamped the center in Basic Gray and the scribble in Balmy Blue and adhered a strip of floral Abstract Beauty DSP to the bottom before adhering to the inside of the card.
This was such a fun card to make and really stretched my creativity. I love the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful bundle, and I love it any time I can send a card to a friend that starts with “hello beautiful”.
Last week for 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1″ x 2-1/4″ (label)
- Magenta Madness – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat)
- Gold Foil – 2-3/4″ x 3″ (die cut hexagon)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Abstract Beauty DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 1″ x 2-1/4″ (label backing), hexagon panels: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″, two 2″ x 2-1/4″, 1-1/2″ x 1-3/4″, 1″ x 2-1/4″