Good Morning! Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan bundle to make another masculine birthday card. Major League Baseball season just opened and the Hey Sports Fan designer series paper is the perfect background for cards for baseball fans of any age. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
My card was inspired by the pretty sketch challenge on Hand Stamped Sentiments #386:
I adhered a panel of Hey Sports Fan DSP to a Poppy Parade mat with liquid glue. I adhered another strip of Hey Sports Fan DSP (with the baseball stitching) to a Poppy Parade mat and then adhered it to the left side of the background DSP panel. I popped the panels on the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with dimensionals.
I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan stamp set in the white stripe section of the large Poppy Parade striped sheet of DSP in Misty Moonlight and cut it out with the small ticket die from the Sports Events dies. The dies can also cut out the tickets in the Hey Sports Fan DSP, so I cut the Play Ball and the Best Day Ever tickets and adhered them to the card front. I popped the Happy Birthday ticket on top with dimensionals.
I cut the small pennant from Poppy Parade card stock and cut the #1 from Hey Sports Fan DSP. I also cut the pennant holder and stars from the large white stripes and adhered all the DSP die cuts to the pennant. I popped the pennant on the card front with dimensionals and finished with three Bumblebee resin stars.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the fun images and sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan stamp set in Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade and Bumblebee on a Basic White panel. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan bundle is fun and versatile and perfect for the sports fan. And it coordinates beautifully with the Hey Sports Fan DSP. Check out the entire Hey Sports Fan Suite for inspiration.
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
The May Paper Pumpkin Kit Celebrates the New In Colors!
Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 in Stampin’ Up! products! The winners will find their Golden Voucher in their May 2022 Paper Pumpkin box. This is the perfect time to snag coordinating In Color products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog that will go live on May 3, 2022 in the online store!
This kit includes supplies to create 10 cards—2 each of 5 designs. Plus 10 coordinating envelopes and 10 coordinating gift card holders:
- Celebrating In Color Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Printed card bases
- Printed In Color envelopes
- Printed In Color gift card holders
- Foiled die cuts
- Printed die cuts
- Adhesive-backed In Color embellishments
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
Coordinating Colors: Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide
Here’s a video with Sara Douglass introducing the kit:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the April 2022 kit is April 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Poppy Parade – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat), 1″ x 2″ (small pennant), 1″ x 5-1/8″ (front mat)
- Hey Sports Fan DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 15/15″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 2″ x 3″ (Poppy Parade large striped DSP for label and other die cuts), 1″ x 1″ (Night of Navy wood grain DSP for die cuts), Play Ball and Best Day Ever ticket die cuts