Good Morning! Today I have a simple thank you card featuring the pretty Pattern Party Host designer series paper with the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Thanks dies. These are wonderful layered word dies, but as you can see, the die cut words are pretty without the background layers! You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a panel of Misty Moonlight with the retiring Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base. The subtle texture of this embossing folder really steps up a card front, and it’s on sale while supplies last – it’s a favorite so grab it while you can! I adhered a panel of the pretty floral Pattern Party DSP to a Granny Apple Green mat and wrapped it twice with Misty Moonlight twine, making a bow. I adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals.
I used the Tasteful Labels small circle die to cut a pinked circle from Granny Apple Green. I used the butterfly dies from the Tulips dies to cut Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron and Misty Moonlight and adhered them together to make the pretty layered butterfly, and adhered it to the circle with a glue dot. I adhered the circle with dimensionals over the twine next to the bow.
I die cut the ‘thanks‘ word from the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Thanks dies from Basic White and adhered it to the bottom of the card front with dots of liquid glue and finished the card front with green Waves Rhinestones – these are pretty close to Granny Apple Green.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the butterfly from the Daffodil Daydream cling stamp set in Misty Moonlight on a Basic White panel. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of Pattern Party DSP before adhering it to the inside of the card.
The Pattern Party DSP is bright and colorful, and goes with so many other Stampin’ Up! products, especially for happy Spring cards!
Savings Are In Bloom During March!
There’s only a few more days left of the Savings are in Bloom promotion! The last day is March 31, and there are so many bundles that are on sale, so hurry and get the special bundle that you’ve been wanting while the sale is on!
Click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details, including all the stamp bundles that will be on sale and the discounted prices! Click HERE to shop for these discounted items in my Online Store.
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
The 2021–2022 Annual Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: MPMDW6BG
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background), 1″ x 1″ (butterfly body die cut)
- Granny Apple Green – 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ (DSP mat), 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (die cut circle)
- Flirty Flamingo – 1″ x 1-1/4″ (die cut butterfly)
- So Saffron – 1″ x 1″ (die cut butterfly)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 1-1/2″ x 4″ (die cut thanks),
- Pattern Party DSP – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (front panel), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)