Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow bundle is a gorgeous bundle with die cut wildflowers and botanical floral stamps. With simple sentiments, this bundle can be used for many occasions and artistic styles. My card today uses some simple layered die cut ferns to send love for any occasion! You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Misty Moonlight Pattern Party designer series paper to a Basic White mat and then adhered both to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base. I used the largest fancy Tailor Made Tag die to cut a tag from Basic White and adhered a reinforcer made from Misty Moonlight to the hole. I looped some Fine Art and Misty Moonlight cotton ribbon through it and tied it off with a Linen Thread bow. I adhered the tag to the card front with dimensionals.
I used the fern die from the Meadows dies in the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow bundle to cut a panels of Misty Moonlight card stock and Misty Moonlight Beauty of the Earth DSP. I adhered the DSP die cut to the top of the card stock die cut with glue dots, offsetting them slightly. I adhered the layered die cuts to the tag front with glue dots. I cut the smallest detailed butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies from light blue Ombre specialty paper and adhered it to the tag with glue dots. I finished it with two polished dots.
I stamped the Love sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow cling stamp set in Versamark ink on Misty Moonlight and sprinkled it with white embossing powder. I shook off the excess and heated the powder with my heat tool until it was shiny. I cut it out with the little tag die from the Meadow dies and tied a linen thread bow in the top before adhering it with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow stamp set in Misty Moonlight on a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower in twice stamped off Misty Moonlight ink next to the sentiment and trimmed the bottom with Pattern Party DSP before adhering it to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow bundle is beautiful and it’s currently part of the Savings in Bloom promotion for a 20% discount! Yay!! Fortunately, the stamp set and dies will be carried over in the upcoming 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog, but it will no longer be available as a bundle.
Savings Are In Bloom During March!
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details, including all the stamp bundles that will be on sale and the discounted prices! Click HERE to shop for these discounted items in my Online Store.
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
The 2021–2022 Annual Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: MPMDW6BG
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 2-1/4″ x 4″ (die cut fern, label tag and reinforcer)
- Ombre Specialty paper – 1-1/4″ x 2″ (butterfly)
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel), 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front mat), 2″ x 4″ (die cut tag)
- Pattern Party DSP – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (front background), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (inside trim)
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 2-1/4″ x 4″ (die cut fern)
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow Love Card”
Oh my goodness, that’s stunning Akiko! The colors are perfect, love your design! 🙂
Thank you!! 😊
This is simply gorgeous Akiko 🙂 Love the blues
Thank you!! 😊
Comments are closed.