Good morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! I was happy to bring out the pretty Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window bundle for our color challenge this week, and I was glad that I got so many of our colors in the card – the only one I missed was Petal Pink. You can find the supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a Color Challenge this week and here’s the pretty color palette we are using:
I stamped the grass from the Paradise Palms cling stamp set across the bottom of a panel of brick Bloom Where You’re Planted designer series paper in Pear Pizzazz and adhered it to the front of a Poppy Parade card base. I stamped three of the wide pots from the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window photopolymer stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink on Basic White and cut them out with the coordinating die.
I stamped four of the bushy plant greens from the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window stamp set in Pear Pizzazz on Basic White. I stamped three of the flower stamps that go with the bushy plant in Highland Heather and stamped the fourth in Poppy Parade and cut all four out with the coordinating die. I adhered the pots to the card in the grass with glue dots, and adhered the Highland Heather flowers on top with dimensionals. I stamped the window and two of the shutters in Crumb Cake ink on Basic White and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I adhered them to the card front with glue dots. I cut a panel of Crumb Cake with the shelf die and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the pitcher in Pool Party, cut it out with the coordinating die and adhered it to the card with glue dots. I popped the Poppy Parade flowers on the vase with dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window stamp set in Poppy Parade on a panel of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP and cut it out with the little tag die from the Hydrangea dies. I cut a piece of Basic White with the same die and adhered it to the back of the DSP die cut and looped a length of Linen Thread through the tag before adhering it to the card front.
For the inside, I stamped the pitcher from the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window stamp set in Pool Party ink on the bottom of a Basic White panel. I stamped the bushy plant greens in Pear Pizzazz and the coordinating flowers in Poppy Parade on top of the pitcher and adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window bundle is so versatile with stamped and die cut windows and lots of accessories and great sentiments – especially for Spring! And it’s on sale with Savings are in Bloom going on this month!!
On with the Hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to see the beautiful project Karen Ksenzakovic has created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
Savings Are In Bloom During March!
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details, including all the stamp bundles that will be on sale and the discounted prices! Click HERE to shop for these discounted items in my Online Store.
Last Day to Sign up for March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Beyond the Horizon!
The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes watercolor prints and designs inspired by the beautiful nature around us to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. And this month’s kit includes another FREE stamp set inside (yes—that’s two stamp sets in one kit!) as Paper Pumpkin’s way of saying THANK YOU!
Here are the Details:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Card size – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size – 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- This kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon kit includes a Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Spot.
- Elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists to take your crafting to the next level
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE!
- This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizon Suite in the Jan-June Mini catalog.
Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
f you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Current Host Code: MPMDW6BG
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake – 1″ x 3″ (die cut shelf)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (tag), 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (pitcher), 1-1/4″ x 3″ (die cut pots), 2″ x 6″ (die cut bushy flowers), 3″ x 4-1/2″ (die cut window and shutters)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background), 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (tag)
10 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
Lovely! I especially like the purple potted plants welcoming spring to the neighborhood.
Thanks Karen! 😊
Beautiful scene – your flowers are lovely! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 😊
This is beautiful Akiko 🙂 Love that DSP background and all your spring pots of flowers
Thanks Karen! 😊
Love this so much Akiko! The brick wall is the perfect background for your window scene, such pretty flowers! 🙂
Thanks Amy! 😊
Beautiful!. I love your potted flowers, esp the pretty purple ones! TFS
Thank you! 😊
Comments are closed.