Good Morning! Monday is Valentine’s Day – Do you have all your Valentines ready? I pulled out the Stampin’ Up! Gumball Greetings stamp set and a bunch of die sets to pull together this pretty Valentine for my sweetie. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of the heart design Pattern Party Host designer series paper to a Bermuda Bay mat and adhered them to a Basic White note card with liquid glue. I cut a Basic White panel with the second largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and layered my die cuts on top.
I cut the scalloped circle and stitched heart from Real Red using the Give It a Whirl dies. This die set has some wonderful stitched shapes in addition to the spinning wheel – clouds, stars and hearts, so be sure to check it out. I also cut Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green panels with the smallest stitched heart die for accents. I cut a Basic White panel with the third smallest Layering Circles die and embossed it with the Ornate Floral embossing folder. And I cut the Love You from the Love You More Than dies from Real Red card stock.
I adhered the words on the scalloped rectangle die cut with small dots of liquid glue along with the embossed circle. I adhered the scalloped circle over the embossed circle with dimensionals and centered the large stitched heart in the center. I adhered the small stitched hearts over the sentiment and adhered the scalloped rectangle to the card front with liquid glue.
I was going to stamp the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Gumball Greetings stamp set on the inside of the note card, but I dropped the inked stamp, messing up the inside. So I stamped the sentiment on a Basic White panel in Real Red and adhered it to a Bermuda Bay mat and adhered that to the inside of the note card, covering my mess. I have to do this way to often, and I find that using a mat under your Basic White panel really helps to cover stray ink marks – plus it gives a nice frame for your writing area!
The note cards are the perfect size for Valentines, and there are so many stamp and die sets that you can pull elements from for making a card for your sweeties if you don’t have a dedicated Valentine’s Day set. The Stampin’ Up! Gumball Greetings stamp set has the perfect sentiment (in addition to the fabulous gumball machine) and it even has some small sentiments that go with the holiday. So get creative and finish up your Valentines because everyone can use a little love note!
Earn Free Products During Sale-A-Bration: Jan 4 – Feb 28 2022!
Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year with fun for everyone! There are fantastic Sale-A-Bration specials for Shopping, Hosting and Joining! And it’s happening through February 28, 2022!
During Sale-A-Bration you get to choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before Shipping and tax). There are 7 items that are available for free with every $50 you spend and 2 items that are available for free with every $100 you spend.
Host a party during Sale-A-Bration and both you and your guests can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products! Plus, place any party or personal order of $300 or more and receive the exclusive Calming Camellia cling stamp set for FREE! And you can even host a virtual party! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in setting up a host code for yourself to see if you can collect $300 in orders from yourself and your stamping friends to get that FREE stamp set! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
And there is an awesome joining special during Sale-A-Bration! When you join as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you pay $99 for your starter kit and you get to choose $125 in product from any current catalog plus your starter kit ships for free! And if you join during Sale-A-Bration you get to pick two additional stamp sets to add to your starter kit for free! Contact me if you have any questions about joining and I’ll be happy to tell you more!
From the hands and hearts of the Stampin’ Up! in-house artisans to you comes this month’s breathtaking kit. The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes watercolor prints and designs inspired by the beautiful nature around us to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. And paper pieces that perfectly coordinate with the New Horizons Suite Collection in the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog. And this month’s kit includes another FREE stamp set inside (yes—that’s two stamp sets in one kit!) as Paper Pumpkin’s way of saying THANK YOU!
Here are the Details:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Card size – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size – 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- This kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon kit includes a Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Spot.
- Elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists to take your crafting to the next level
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE!
- This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizon Suite in the Jan-June Mini catalog.
Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the March 2022 kit is March 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: 3QYMGKQY
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – two 3″ x 4-1/2″ panels (front and inside mats), 1″ x 1″ (die cut small hearts)
- Real Red – 2-1/2″ x 5″ (die cut large heart, scalloped circle frame and words)
- Granny Apple Green – 1″ x 1″ (die cut small hearts)
- Pumpkin Pie – 1″ x 1″ (die cut small hearts)
- Basic White – 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (scalloped rectangle), 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (embossed circle), 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ (inside panel)
- Pattern Party DSP – 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ (front background)