Good morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Here’s a festive Holiday Thank You card made with the beautiful sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked stamp set and Sweet Stockings designer series paper. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
We have a sketch this week – here is the pretty sketch we are using:
I adhered a strip of Sweet Stockings designer series paper to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base.
I cut another panel with the Stitched Rectangles dies and adhered it to an Evening Evergreen mat. I adhered the panel to the front of the card base with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Artistically inked cling stamp set in Early Evergreen ink on an Old Olive panel. I cut it out with another Stitched Rectangle die and adhered it to an Evening Evergreen mat. I adhered the label to the card front and accented it with Evening Evergreen Matte Decorative dots.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Handsomely Suited cling stamp set in Evening Evergreen on the bottom of a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of Sweet Stockings DSP to the side and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked stamp set are really pretty and pair nicely with holiday designer series paper for a quick thank you or note card that is festive.
On with the Hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to see the beautiful project Karen Ksenzakovic has created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
Current Host Code: H6UDQF6U
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog including some of the host stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Evening Evergreen – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ (front mat), 1-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ (label mat)
- Old Olive – 1-1/2″ x 3″ (label)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Sweet Stockings DSP – 2″ x 4-1/4″ (front stripe), 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ (panel), 3/4″ x 4″ (inside trim)