Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Annual Convention was held virtually last weekend, and it was so much fun! I learned so much and we made three beautiful projects with a new bundle from the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog – the Stampin’ Up! Blessings Of Home bundle. I did make some minor changes to the original designs, but it was so much fun to make the cards, each with different techniques! You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
For the first card, I used the pretty Heart & Home designer series paper as the background – I matted it with Basic White and stamped the pretty floral Bouquet from the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home in Misty Moonlight on Shimmery White paper. I used sponge daubers to add Misty Moonlight and Garden Green to some of the flowers and leaves and cut it out with the coordinating die. I adhered the image to the DSP and wrapped it with denim ribbon and adhered it to the front of a Garden Green card base. Then I stamped the label in Misty Moonlight and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the card with dimensionals. I finished it off with a denim ribbon bow and pearls.
For the second card, I stamped the posy image from the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider on the front of a Cinnamon Cider note card base. I adhered a panel of Heart & Home DSP to the front and stamped the image in Cinnamon Cider on Shimmery White. I used a water painter to color the flower petals lightly with Cinnamon Cider ink and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals. I cut some of the flowers and stems from the Flowers of Home dies in Fresh Freesia, cinnamon Cider and Garden green and adhered them to the card front. I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight on Shimmery White and adhered a folded denim ribbon to the back before popping it on the card front with dimensionals. I finished the card with Genial Gems.
For the third card, I embossed a panel of Fresh Freesia with the Timber 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Fresh Freesia Card base. I adhered a panel of Hearth & Home DSP to a Garden Green mat and popped it on the card front with dimensionals. I colored a vellum doily with Fresh Freesia ink using a blending brush and adhered it with liquid glue. I cut some Cinnamon Cider with the Flowers of Home dies and adhered them to the card with liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on Hearth & Home DSP, cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a Garden Green mat and then to the card front with dimensionals. I finished the card with more Fresh Freesia die cut flowers and Champagne rhinestones.
The Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home bundle is really beautiful and has wonderful sentiments. The Hearth & Home designer series paper has a beautiful Shabby Chic look with beautiful gray wood grain on the flip side of the soft florals. Here are pictures of the stamp set, dies and designer series paper. Remember, these items will be available on January 4, 2022 when the new January – June 2022 Mini Catalog goes live!
Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Sale Starts Tomorrow!
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on cardstock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies. Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
Here are the details:
- The sale will run for three days only: November 16, 2021 – November 18, 2021.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
Click on the image below to download a flyer with details:
Eden’s Garden Collection is Available Now!
You can begin enjoying the new January – June 2021 Mini Catalog now wit the new Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Click on the image below to download a flyer with all the details or click HERE to shop the Eden’s Garden Collection now in my Online Store.
The Eden’s Garden bundle is a beautiful Early Release from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. Other items in the collection are available through January 3, 2022, or while supplies last.
Current Host Code: PYA3MMQ6
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Birthday Card
- Garden Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Shimmery White – 3″ x 4-1/2″ (die cut flowers), 1″ x 3-1/4″ (label)
- Basic White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (front mat and inside panel), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)
- Hearth & Home DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background)
- Together Card
- Cinnamon Cider – 5″ x 7″ card base scored at 3-1/2″, 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (die cut flowers)
- Fresh Freesia – 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ (die cut sprigs)
- Garden Green – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (die cut leaves)
- Shimmery White – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ (art panel), 7/8″ x 2-1/2″ (label)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (squirrel circle)
- Hearth & Home DSP – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ (front background), 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (inside trim)
- Thank You Card
- Fresh Freesia – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed panel), 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (die cut flowers)
- Cinnamon Cider – 3″ x 5″ (die cut boughs)
- Garden Green – 3″ x 4-1/4″ (DSP mat), 1-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ (label mat)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Hearth & Home DSP – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ (front panel), 1″ x 4″ (inside trim)