Good morning! Today I have a sweet Thank You card made with the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden cling stamp set and the pretty Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ designer series paper. You can find the supplies at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a Calypso Coral panel with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Calypso Coral card base. I adhered a panel of the Dandy Garden designer series paper to a Mossy Meadow mat.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a Bumblebee panel. I stamped the group of dragonflies in Bumblebee ink around the sentiment and adhered the panel to a Mossy Meadow mat.
I wrapped a length of gingham Bumblebee ribbon around the panel and tied a knot. I adhered the Dandy Garden DSP panel on top with dimensionals and adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals. I adhered a ladybug trinket to the card with a glue dot.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the dragonflies from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Bumblebee ink in the corner of a Whisper White panel. I added a strip of Dandy Garden designer series paper to the bottom and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set has the pretty dragonfly images and sweet sentiments. I didn’t use the coordinating punch for this project, but you can get the bundle with the stamp set and punch for a 10% discount. And though I don’t like dandelions in my summer lawn, the Dandy Garden DSP is beautiful with rich colors and gorgeous images. And the little ladybug trinkets are just too cute!
If you haven’t received a catalog but would like to become a customer of mine, contact me and I’ll send you one!
Stampin’ In The Meadows Double Wildflower Points starts today!
And to celebrate the new catalog and Sale A Bration, I am offering a Double Wildflower points ordering special through January 12.
If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points frequent shopper program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
Basic White Cardstock Products Now Available
Last month Stampin’ Up! announced that the Whisper White products are being discontinued because the supplier’s mill had to close due to COVID-19 impacts. So they worked on a replacement called Basic White which was thoroughly checked it out with their quality assurance and product teams. They even tested it with some demonstrators and concept artists who gave it the thumbs up. And it’s now available in the Online Store.
Here are the list of Basic White products with links:
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK (159276)
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ THICK CARDSTOCK (159229)
- BASIC WHITE 12″ X 12″ CARDSTOCK (159231)
- BASIC WHITE MEDIUM ENVELOPES (159236)
- BASIC WHITE NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159232)
- BASIC WHITE 3″ X 3″ ENVELOPES (159233)
- BASIC WHITE ASSORTED MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159234)
I placed my order yesterday and can’t wait to get my hands on it! But it will take a little getting used to not calling it Whisper White anymore.
January 1 – 15 Host Code: 4YZ2J366
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background)
- Mossy Meadow – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (DSP mat), 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (Bumblebee mat)
- Bumblebee – 3″ x 4-1/4″ (front accent panel)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (front panel), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)