Hee Haw! The Stampin’ Up! January – June 2021 Mini Catalog is finally open today and it’s Sale A Bration time!! Double Yay!! So to celebrate, I used the cute little Stampin’ Up! Darling Donkeys to let everyone know the exciting news. You can find the supplies at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a Bermuda Bay panel with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Bermuda Bay card base. I stamped the little donkey from the Stampin’ Up! Darling Donkeys cling stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink. I cut the image out with the second largest stitched circle die.
I colored the donkey with the Crumb Cake and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. I adhered a Bermuda Bay Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ designer series paper panel to a Bermuda Bay mat and adhered the donkey to the panel with dimensionals. I embossed a strip of Bermuda Bay with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder and adhered it to the panel.
I adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals and finished it off with three wooden In Good Taste elements.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a Whisper White panel. I stamped the stars from the Stampin’ Up! Darling Donkeys stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Magenta Madness next to the sentiment. I added a strip of Oh So Ombre designer series paper to the bottom and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
Hee Haw!! It is time to celebrate the debut of the new catalog and the start of Sale A Bration!!
The Stampin’ Up! Darling Donkeys stamp set is a fun stamp set that is FREE with a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) during Sale A Bration. And the Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ designer series paper is also FREE with a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) during Sale A Bration. So many fun choices!!
If you haven’t received a catalog but would like to become a customer of mine, contact me and I’ll send you one!
Stampin’ In The Meadows Double Wildflower Points starts today!
And to celebrate the new catalog and Sale A Bration, I am offering a Double Wildflower points ordering special through January 12.
If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points frequent shopper program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
January 1 – 15 Host Code: 4YZ2J366
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background), 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (mat), 1/2″ x 3″ (embossed strip)
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel), 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (stitched circle die cut)
- Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ DSP – 3″ x 4″ (front panel), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (inside trim)