Good Morning! Today I am sharing another Christmas card made with the pretty Stampin’ Up! Cherish the Season stamp set and the beautiful trees from the Pine Woods Dies. But what makes the card is the beautiful Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ specialty designer series paper! You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Stamp the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cherish the Season stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on the panel of Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ specialty designer series paper. Adhere the panel to a Misty Moonlight mat. Adhere the strip of Feels Like Frost DSP to the Whisper White strip and cut the top with the hilly die from the Pine Woods Dies.
Cut the trees from the Pine Woods Dies from Whisper White card stock and lightly brush on Frost White Shimmer Paint to give the trees shimmer and shine. Arrange the trees on the DSP panel and adhere with liquid glue. Adhere the die cut ground on top of the trees with dimensionals.
Brush the snow bank with clear Wink of Stella to give it some sparkle and add snowflake adhesive embellishments to the sky and the tree. Pop the panel on the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with dimensionals.
For the inside, adhere a strip of Feels like Frost 6″ x 6″ DSP to the side of a Whisper White panel. Stamp the pine branches from the Stampin’ Up! Cherish The Season stamp set in the corners using Seaside Spray ink and lightly color with Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends. Stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
November 1-15 Host Code: N7E9DGB9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for visiting!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (DSP mat)
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel), 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (die cut trees), 1″ x 3-3/4″ (DSP backing)
- Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ DSP – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (front background), 1″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut snow bank strip), 3/8″ x 5″ (inside trim)