Good Morning! Today I have a sneak peek of another card made with the pretty Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden cling stamp set. Today’s card features the pretty stamped wildflower image from the stamp set colored with Stampin’ Blends. You can find the currently available supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut a panel of Calypso Coral Dandy Garden designer series paper and adhered it to a Whisper White mat and then to the front of a Mossy Meadow card base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Mossy Meadow on a Whisper White panel and stamped the wildflower image twice in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored the flowers with Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Purple Posy, Mango Melody, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. I adhered the panel to a Calypso Coral mat.
I wrapped some of the new Mossy Meadow braided linen trim around the panel and tied a knot. I popped the panel on the card front with dimensionals and accented the image with three adhesive sequins.
I stamped the small dragonflies from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Calypso Coral in the top corner and stamped the wildflower image on the side of a Whisper White panel. I colored the flowers the same as the flowers on the card front and trimmed the bottom of the panel with the same Dandy Garden DSP as the card front.
The Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden bundle and Dandy Garden DSP are beautiful new products from the new January – June 2021 Mini Catalog and will be available on January 5, 2021.
Stampin’ In The Meadows Double Wildflower Points This Week!
In celebration of the inspirational Stampin’ Up! OnStage@Home event last weekend, I am offering a Double Wildflower points ordering special through November 15.
If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points frequent shopper program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
This offer ends on Sunday November 15, 2020.
FREE Bonus Curvy Celebrations Project Tutorials With Videos!!
You don’t have to wait for January 5 to get some of the new products from the upcoming catalog because the Quite Curvy Bundle is now available as an early release as part of Curvy Celebrations! A group of us worked together to create 5 awesome tutorials using the Curvy Celebrations special release products with videos! You can get this set of exclusive tutorials when you purchase either the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (item 158396) or the Quite Curvy Bundle (item 156228) from me between now and January 4!
November 1-15 Host Code: N7E9DGB9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. This includes some of the host exclusive sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ (DSP mat), 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ (art panel)
- Calypso Coral – 3″ x 4″ (art panel mat)
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – 3″ x 5″ (front panel), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)