Good morning! I enjoyed attending the Stampin’ Up! OnStage@Home event this past weekend. Even though it was virtual this year, it was fun to play with some new products and it was informative too! We got to see the new products from the upcoming January – June 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration that all starts on January 5, 2021. So today I am giving you a sneak peek by sharing the Stamp & Share projects I made during OnStage with the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden bundle and the beautiful Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ designer series paper. You can find the currently available supplies used to create these cards at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
This first card uses the Misty Moonlight shades of the beautiful Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ designer series paper (available Jan 5, 2021). I stamped the small dragonflies from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden cling stamp set (available Jan 5, 2021) on one side of a Whisper White panel using Bumblebee ink and then I randomly stamped the large dragonflies in Misty Moonlight ink. I stamped the wings in Bumblebee ink on the large dragonflies and adhered the striped Dandy Garden DSP (available Jan 5, 2021) strip across the panel. I adhered the panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base and adhered the two vertical strips of Dandy Garden DSP (available Jan 5, 2021). I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and the dragonfly wings in Bumblebee ink on a small Bumblebee panel. I wrapped it in Misty Moonlight/Silver/White twine and made a bow and popped it on the card front with dimensionals. I used the Dragonflies punch (available Jan 5, 2021) to punch a Misty Moonlight dragonfly from the Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP (available Jan 5, 2021). I love how the the two Misty Moonlight DSP strips look like a mat for the Bumblebee panel!
On the second card, I stamped the little dragonflies from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set (available Jan 5, 2021) in Mossy Meadow ink in a diagonal on the front of the Mossy Meadow card base. I adhered a Bumblebee panel and adhered the Bumblebee and Mossy Meadow strips of Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP (available Jan 5, 2021) on top of the panel. I stamped the large dragonflies with Bumblebee ink and sentiment with Mossy Meadow ink on a Whisper White panel and popped it on the card front with dimensionals. I stamped another large dragonfly in Bumblebee ink on Whisper White and punched it out and popped it on the panel with dimensionals. I finished the card front with three of the cutest ladybug trinkets (available Jan 5, 2021).
On the final card I stamped the beautiful wildflowers and sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a Smoky Slate panel. I adhered three square panels of Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP (available Jan 5, 2021) to the side and wrapped the panel with Mossy Meadow braided linen trim (available Jan 5, 2021) and made a bow. I punched three small dragonflies from Whisper White, adhered them to the panel and popped the panel on the front of a Blackberry Bliss card base with dimensionals. I finished the card front with three rhinestone jewels.
I finished the inside of each card by stamping images from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp set to coordinate with the card fronts and trimming the bottom of the Whisper White panels with the Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP.
The card designs we made during OnStage were very different from my usual style, but I thought they were really pretty and I want to try out some of these sketches with current products for Christmas Cards! And isn’t the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden stamp bundle awesome! Be sure to look for these products out when the new January – June 2021 Mini Catalog launches on January 5, 2021.
Here are some more goodies that we got for OnStage – a great bag, cute notebooks, pen & stickers and another great sneak peek stamp set. I just love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! Contact me if you think you might be interested in joining up, and I’ll be happy to tell you more!
In celebration of the inspirational Stampin’ Up! OnStage@Home event last weekend, I am offering a Double Wildflower points ordering special through November 15.
If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points frequent shopper program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
This offer ends on Sunday November 15, 2020.
For complete details on my Wildflower Rewards, scroll to the bottom of my Customer Rewards page or contact me. To start shopping now, head over to my Online Store!
FREE Bonus Curvy Celebrations Project Tutorials With Videos When You Purchase The Bundle From Me!!
You don’t have to wait for January 5 to get some of the new products from the upcoming catalog because the Quite Curvy Bundle is now available as an early release as part of Curvy Celebrations! A group of us worked together to create 5 awesome tutorials using the Curvy Celebrations special release products with videos! You can get this set of exclusive tutorials when you purchase either the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (item 158396) or the Quite Curvy Bundle (item 156228) from me between now and January 4!
November 1-15 Host Code: N7E9DGB9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. This includes some of the host exclusive sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight Dragonfly Friendship Card
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background panel), 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Bumblebee – 2″ x 2-3/4″ (art panel)
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – 1″ x 4″ (horizontal strip), two 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (vertical strips), large dragonfly punch
- Mossy Meadow Inspiration Card
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – two 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (punched dragonfly and art panel), 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Bumblebee – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (mat)
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – three 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (horizontal strips – cut one from each pattern)
- Blackberry Bliss Thank You Card
- Blackberry Bliss – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Smoky Slate – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (art panel)
- Whisper White – 1″ x 5″ (punched dragonflies), 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – three 2″ x 2″ (layered squares – cut one from each pattern)
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden Sneak Peek”
Awesome cards Akiko! Love the colors and designs! Glad that you enjoyed the event too! 🙂
Thank you Amy! It was fun and I can’t wait for the new catalog!😊
Such beautiful cards. I love your take on the sketches, especially those big dragonflies over the little ones.on the blue card. TFS
Thank you so much Susan!!😊
Comments are closed.