Good Morning! Here’s a Fall hello card made with the pretty leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn bundle, the Playful Alphabet Dies and the wonderful Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ designer series paper. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut a panel of the Plaid Tidings designer series paper with the Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered it to a Pretty Peacock Mat. I cut three each of the F-A-L-L letters from the Playful Alphabet Dies and adhered them together so that each letter was three deep. I stamped the hello sentiment from the Best Year cling stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a strip of Bumblebee card stock and cut it out with the small long stitched rectangle die using the two step die cutting method.
I stamped six maple leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on Cajun Craze card stock and cut them out with the coordinating punch. I cut a panel of vellum with the Stitched Rectangles dies. I adhered the letters leaves and label to the vellum panel.
I adhered the vellum panel to the DSP panel with glue dots placed behind the letters, leaves and label. I made a loopy bow with Linen Thread and adhered it to the label. I finished the panel with three Bumblebee enamel dots and popped the panel to the front of a Bumblebee card base with dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of the Plaid Tidings DSP to the bottom of a Whisper White panel and adhered the last three of the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn punched maple leaves. I added a Pretty Peacock mat before adhering it to the inside of the card.
I love using vellum on cards and I also love die cut words, so this card combines two of my favorites with the pretty Plaid Tidings paper for a card to welcome Fall!
And to celebrate the end of a great Stampin’ Up! year, I’m offering Double Wildflower Points!! If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
September 16-30 Host Code: V9FPKC9R
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. This includes some of the host exclusive sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Bumblebee – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1″ x 3-1/2″ (label)
- Pretty Peacock – 1″ x 6″ (letters), 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ (front mat), 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (inside mat)
- Cajun Craze – 1″ x 6″ (punched leaves)
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Vellum – 2-1/2″ x 4″ (front overlay)
- Plaid Tidings DSP – 3-1/4″ x 4-5/8″ (front background), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (inside trim)