Good Morning! Welcome to another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! For today’s blog hop, I pulled out the beautiful Gilded Autumn specialty designer series paper with its copper foil leaves and decided to let it be the star of the show. I simply added a beautiful thank you label stamped with the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn stamp set. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
We have a sketch challenge this week, and here is the sketch we are using:
I embossed a strip of Mint Macaron card stock with the Subtle 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the side on the front of of a Mint Macaron card base. I adhered another panel of Mint Macaron card stock to the back of a panel of beautiful Gilded Autumn specialty Designer series paper and adhered the thin strip of brushed copper foil next to it. This makes the DSP a little stronger and allows me to pop it on the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a small panel of Mint Macaron card stock and cut it out with a die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I cut the top of the large fern from the Forever Flourishing Dies from a piece of Vellum card stock and adhered it to the back of the label.
I cut the cute loop trim from the Painted Labels Dies from brushed copper foil and adhered it to the bottom of the label. I adhered a copper ribbon bow to the front and adhered the label to the front of the card with dimensionals. I finished the card front with three pearls.
I stamped two leaf sprigs from the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a Whisper White panel. I added a strip of the Gilded Autumn DSP to the bottom of the panel and adhered it to the inside of the card.
The Gilded Autumn specialty designer series paper is gorgeous and makes it really easy to make beautiful fall cards.
On with the Hop! Click the Next button below to visit Karen Ksenzakovic’s blog.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here’s a list of the team members participating in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– you are here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Julie Johnston
September 1-15 Host Code: 9UZFD3BH
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for visiting!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron– 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed strip), 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ (DSP backing), 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (die cut label)
- Brushed Copper Foil – 1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (DSP trim), 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ (label die cut trim)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Vellum – 2″ x 2-1/4″ (die cut leaf sprig)
- Gilded Autumn DSP – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)