Stampin’ Up! Online Store Changes coming August 4
Stampin’ Up! is updating the Online Store on August 4th! The current online store will go offline at midnight (MT) and the new store will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on August 4.
Stampin’ Up! is updating the look and feel of the Online Store and bringing in many improvements to make it easier to navigate while you shop! Here are some features of the new Online Store:
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
- The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase products and allow up-close details to be seen.
- New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, making it easier to find what you are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive too.
- The site utilizes inventory status information to show customers what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so you can make informed purchasing decisions.
- You can mark their favorite items for later reference, and you can create and share personalized wish lists.
- A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. And there is a simplified checkout process.
A Few Things to Know:
- Your current account information and passwords will still work with the new site.
- Be sure that you know your current login information so that you can log in right away!!
- If you don’t know your login information by heart (or if you do like I do and have it saved to your browser so that you don’t have to remember it every time):
- Log into your account today and then click on “my account” and then “email/passwords” and either record the information that is shown or, if it’s not shown, update your password and then write it down.
- While old bookmarks and links will forward to the “new” store, your browser will see it as a new site. So the first time you log in, it will prompt you for your account and password.
- Be sure that you see my name in the top right corner to earn my rewards and benefits for ordering!
If You Have Trouble Logging In:
- If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset it. (The password reset email will come from email@example.com.). Should you run into any problems there is a link in the password reset page with additional information.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, Stampin’ Up! can help. Just call them at 1-800-STAMPUP and they’ll be happy to help! Unfortunately, I’m not able to assist with password changes as it’s a security issue for you. But Stampin’ Up! can definitely help you!
I’m looking forward to seeing the new site, especially the larger imagery!!😊
US SCHOOL SUPPLY SALES TAX HOLIDAY
Ten states will be offering a sales tax holiday for school supplies during the months of July or August. Products that are eligible according to the statute include “items normally used by students in a standard classroom for educational purposes.” To see the names of participating states, products exempted from tax, and sales tax holiday dates click here.
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
Stampin Up! Bonus Days are back!
We’re in the final days to to earn Bonus Days coupon codes! We’ll be able to start redeeming the coupon codes on Tuesday, August 4! For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend between today and August 3, you earn a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 31. There’s no limit on how many coupon codes you can earn or redeem, but they must be redeemed by August 31. For full details, see my Promotions Page.
July 16 – 31 Host Code: FD627X9W
August 1 – 15 Host Code: B76NYDVU
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.