Hello! I still have openings in my Online Host Club that begins in July and runs through December!!
Do you have a long wish list but don’t want to spend a lot of money all at once? An Online Host Club might just be the perfect solution for you. This is the perfect way to build up your Stampin’ Up supplies a little at a time and receive host benefits too.
Here’s how it works:
You sign up for a 6-month term and commit to:
- Placing a $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host Code for each month that I provide to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Wildflower Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Online Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Wildflower Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Wildflower Rewards towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term.
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Questions? Call me at 484-356-5031 or email me at email@example.com
Sign up ends on Friday June 26, 2020.
U.S. residents only please. I am not permitted to sell outside the country I reside in.
Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration Going on Now!
We’re having a celebration for the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and you get the prize! Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase. If you place an order or host a party of $250 or more before shipping and taxes you will receive an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!!
Visit my Promotions Page for complete details or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Pick a Free Bundle Joining Promotion Going On Now!
Have you heard about the AWESOME new Stampin’ Up! joining promotion? It’s a bundle bash! If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit – already a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products – but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE.
This is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email if you have any questions.
The July Paper Pumpkin Kit Celebrates Magical Summer Nights!
Celebrate the magic of summer nights with the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin Kit! In this exclusive fun-filled kit, you’ll have enough supplies to create nine postcard-style cards, coordinating envelopes, and die-cut tealight bags. What’s even more spectacular about July’s kit is the add-on you can purchase along with it! The Summer Nights Add-On includes 24 card bases and envelopes in coordinating Summer Nights designs. This add-on is perfect for helping you expand the Summer Nights creative experience beyond the Paper Pumpkin kit. Between the add-on and the leftover supplies from your Summer Nights kit, you will be crafting a summer night worth celebrating all month long! Don’t miss out on the fireworks, fireflies, and fun!
Here are the Details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create
- Nine postcards and coordinating envelopes
- Nine die-cut tealight bags.
- Card size: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4”
- Add on Kit (item 154973 – $10 available July 1) contains 24 preprinted card bases and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Add on Kit must be purchased in my Online Store and cannot be purchased through a Paper Pumpkin Subscription
- The Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit does not require the add-on to create completed projects.
Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Costal Cabana, Night of Navy
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the July 2020 kit is July 10, 2020. Order the Summer Nights Add-On starting July 1. Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 6TV9W6ZJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.