Good Morning! Can you believe that it’s June!! Today I’m sharing a sneak peek of the fun Stampin’ Up! Lovely You bundle on a Thank You card that I made during my Facebook Live video tutorial yesterday afternoon. The Stampin’ Up! Lovely You bundle will be available this Wednesday, June 3 when the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog goes live – YAY!!! You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post (though some items will be available after June 3, 2020) along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Here is the Facebook Live video showing how I made the card:
I also posted the video to my YouTube Channel and you can view it here if you prefer.
I started by stamping the the flowers and leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Lovely You cling stamp set on a Whisper White panel. I stamped the big flower in Balmy Blue three times, the small buds in So Saffron three times and the leaf cluster in Soft Sea Foam three times. I stamped the long leaf branch in Granny Apple Green twice over the So Saffron Leaves and finished by stamping the 5 petal flower in Melon Mambo three times. I adhered the stamped panel to a Melon Mambo mat and wrapped it in Whisper White Bakers twine twice before tying a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Lovely You stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I trimmed the ends with the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch. I trimmed the ends of a strip of Balmy Blue card stock with the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch and adhered the stamped label on top with dimensionals. I used dimensionals to adhere the label over the twine on the stamped panel. I adhered the layered, stamped panel to a Balmy Blue card base with dimensionals.
I finished the card front with a Melon Mambo butterfly that was die cut using the Nature’s Thoughts butterfly die.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the flowers and leaves in the same colors as the front on the lower left corner of a Whisper White card stock panel. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Lovely You bundle has sweet sentiments and great solid image floral stamps, so great that it made the cover of the new catalog! And the punch is definitely a must have! You can get yours when the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog goes live on June 3. Two more days – I can’t wait!! 😊
The Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Launches in 2 days!
Two more days before the wonderful new products in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog are available for ordering. If you haven’t received your catalog yet, but would like one, just drop me a note at email@example.com and I’ll get one shipped to you right away!
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products are going fast!
Stampin’ Up has posted the Last Chance Products – the retiring items from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog in preparation for the release of the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The items on the lists are only available while supplies last through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click on the picture below to head over to my Online Store to shop the retiring products:
Have fun shopping and let me know if you have any questions!
The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog is going live on 3 June 2020, and we’re having a celebration! Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase. If you place an order or host a party of $250 or more before shipping and taxes you will receive an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards – that’s $50 in total!! Yay!!!
Here are the details:
- Customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online order types qualify for this promotion.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, but you can use your Stampin Rewards towards the purchase of your Starter Kit, just ask me for details.
- Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions from my Online Store count toward a qualifying purchase. Month-to-month subscriptions do not qualify for this promotion.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Additional Stampin’ Rewards for this promotion will only be awarded once per order/party.
- Ordering deadline: June 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
Interested in hosting a virtual party? I can set up a Host Code for you and you can have your stamping friends use your host code to place their orders! If your party reaches $250 in sales, you’ll get that extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards when we close out your party! For more information, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you heard about the AWESOME new Stampin’ Up! joining promotion? It’s a bundle bash! If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit – already a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products – but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE.
Here are the details:
- Joining Promotion Dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of product of your choice for your Starter Kit, PLUS you can select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE – in addition to your regular Starter Kit. AND your Starter Kit ships for FREE!!
Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all products that you purchase plus you get to preorder from the upcoming catalogs a month before they go live for customer ordering!! There is no requirement to sell and there is no commitment beyond your Starter Kit purchase. Why not give it a try?
This is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at email@example.com
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 6TV9W6ZJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1″ x 3″ (label backing)
- Melon Mambo – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front mat), 1″ x 1″ (butterfly die cut)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ (label), 3-3/4″ x 5″ (front)