Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first? That’s one of the things that I admire about this company, and this morning they announced a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic as part of their Making a Difference Program!
They have a new Share Sunshine PDF Download and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to COVID-19 efforts.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing–including many ideas that came from you! You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
Here are the details:
- Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download.
- Price: $12.00
- Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2020
- To maximize our donations, 100% of the PDF download sales go to the charities as the sole beneficiaries of each purchase—that means every cent goes to these organizations!
- The Share Sunshine PDF Download is for personal use only. When you purchase the PDF download, please remember not to share it with others, as this takes away from the organizations we are trying to support.
Stampin’ Up! will donate the proceeds of this sale to the following organizations:
The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund – This fund supports the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which includes:
- Tracking and understanding the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need.
- Buying and shipping essential protective gear for frontline workers.
- Generating awareness for the general public on ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
Learn more about WHO here.
United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund – This fund supports communities across the world struggling to cope with COVID-19. United Way is working to protect the most vulnerable by helping them access food, shelter, vital information, and more through United Way’s global network.
Learn more about United Way here.
Please note: Since this is a special promotion from Stampin’ Up! and isn’t orderable through the regular online store, I will not be notified when you order this set and it can’t be added in with your regular orders through the online store.
Get your digital download today and make a difference!!
April 16 – 30 Host Code: SJ9ZJ46Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.