Good Morning! Today’s card uses the Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia bundle with the Magnolia Lane designer series paper for a sweet, elegant hello card that is full of flowers. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of card stock used.
I colored the background of a panel of Magnolia Lane DSP with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend and adhered it to an Early Espresso Mat. I cut a lacy border from vellum using the Delicate Lace Dies and adhered it to the edge of the designer series paper with liquid glue. I cut a thin strip of Mossy Meadow card stock and adhered it over the edge of the vellum to cover the glue. I adhered the panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with dimensionals.
I stamped the Hello sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Petal Pink and cut it out with a scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I stamped the magnolia bud on Whisper White in Early Espresso ink and colored it with Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. I cut it out with the coordinating die from the Magnolia Memories Dies and adhered it to the label with liquid glue.
I adhered the label and flower to the card front with dimensionals. I tied a short length of Petal Pink ribbon and tucked it under the edge with a glue dot and finished the label with a champagne rhinestone.
I colored the background of another strip of the Magnolia Lane designer series paper with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend and adhered it to the bottom of a Whisper White panel. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with multipurpose liquid glue.
The Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia bundle is one of my favorites from the Annual Catalog! It was really fun to pull it out again and make a simple card that shows off the beautiful flowers in the designer series paper.
April 1 – 15 Host Code: N39D7TBK
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (DSP mat)
- Vellum Card Stock – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ (lace border die cut)
- Mossy Meadow – 3/8″ x 5-1/8″ (strip over vellum)
- Petal Pink – 1-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (label)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2″ x 2″ (flower die cut)
- Magnolia Lane DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front panel), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)