Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Today I am all about Anniversaries! Today is the 1 year anniversary of my first blog post and I have a masculine anniversary card made with the Stampin’ Up! Well Dressed cling stamp set for my DH to celebrate our 44th anniversary this weekend. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
The layout for today’s card was inspired by the wonderful sketch at Fab Friday 185. Here is their sketch:
I stamped the tie from the Stampin’ Up! Well Dressed Sale-A-Bration cling stamp set on a panel of Whisper white in Night of Navy ink. Next to it, I stamped the wing tip shoe in Early Espresso ink and the fountain pen in Garden Green ink. Whew, good thing that the background plaid had green so I could add a touch of green for St. Patrick’s Day! I adhered the panel to a Night of Navy mat. I stamped the fedora hat in Soft Suede ink on a scrap of Crumb Cake card stock and fussy cut it out with my paper snips. Then I adhered it to stamped square with multipurpose liquid glue.
I cut a panel of the wood grained paper from the Pressed Petals specialty designer series paper and adhered it to a Soft Suede mat. I adhered the stamped panel on top with dimensionals. I tied a length of denim ribbon and adhered it to the side with glue dots. I stamped the Happy Anniversary label with stamps from the Well Said cling stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a Whisper White panel. I adhered it to a Soft Suede mat. I adhered the label to the panel with dimensionals under the bottom edge and multipurpose liquid glue under the top. I finished off the panel with a gold metallic pearl tie tack!
I adhered a panel of the blue plaid Country Club designer series paper to a Night of Navy card base. I adhered the decorated art panel to the card front with multipurpose liquid glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Well Said stamp set in Night of Navy on a Whisper White panel. I stamped another fountain pen from the Stampin’ Up! Well Dressed stamp set in Garden Green ink and trimmed the bottom with more of the Country Club DSP. I adhered it to the inside of the card with snail.
The Stampin’ Up! Well Dressed cling stamp set is a Sale-A-Bration stamp set that is FREE with a $50 purchase. It is part of the Sale-A-Bration Second Release and will be available through the end of the month or until supplies last.
I don’t think we’ll be doing anything special this weekend for our anniversary, but at least he’ll get a nice handmade card!
As for my blog, in the past year, I have really enjoyed myself. I managed to write 168 blog posts and I finally hit 200 followers. I am so grateful for all of my supporters! On to year 2!
Two Weeks Left for Sale-A-Bration!
Sale-A-Bration has been very exciting this year with lots of beautiful products and special releases. But there are only two weeks left to participate in the best Stampin’ Up! deals of the year! While a few of the products have sold out, there’s still lots of great items left, including the stamp set used in today’s post. You can check out all the items still available in my Online Store and read on to learn more. There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more (before shipping and taxes) can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
For more details on the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator, see my Join My Team page. There is a Join My Team button at the bottom where you can start the process. Please contact me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to tell you more.
March 16 – 31 Host Code: RSAF3R27
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ (stamped panel mat)
- Soft Suede – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (wood grained DSP mat), 7/8″ x 1-1/8″ (label mat)
- Crumb Cake – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (fedora hat)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (stamped panel), 3/4″ x 1″ (label)
- Country Club DSP – 4-1/4″ x 5″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)
- Pressed Petals DSP – 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ (wood grained panel)
10 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Well Dressed Anniversary Card”
That’s awesome Akiko! The colors are perfect, love your design! 🙂
Happy Anniversary to your blog as well as to you and your husband! Great card to celebrate! I love the tiny brad for the tie tack!! So clever! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!
So totally cute, Akiko – LOVE that woody background for these great images! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!
Happy Anniversary on the blog. I love seeing your cards and reading your posts. Keep up the good work! Happy Anniversary to you and DH too! You must’ve gotten married VERY young! Enjoy a quiet evening at home!
Thank you for your kind words!!😊
Happy 44th to you and hubby…keep up the good work! This stamp set is one that is growing on me and I hope to get it as a reward when I place my next order. I have seen several cards using the hat and I just love it! He will love your card.
Thank you! I’m really enjoying playing with this set.
Comments are closed.