Good Morning! Today I have a simple but elegant birthday card made with Sale-A-Bration items – the Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday to You cling stamp set and the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Foils specialty designer series paper. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut a panel of the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Floral Foils specialty designer series paper and adhered it to a panel of copper foil. The Stampin’ Up Flowering Foils specialty designer series paper has rose gold and silver foil designs on a white background and is FREE with a $50 purchase. I then adhered the panel to a thick Whisper White card base with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday to You Sale-A-Bration stamp set in Versamark Ink on a panel of Whisper White. I sprinkled it with copper embossing powder and heat set. I adhered it to a strip of copper foil and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals. I finished the card front off with a length of polka dot tulle ribbon.
The inside is also pretty simple. I just adhered a strip of the Stampin’ Up Flowering Foils specialty designer series paper to the bottom of a whisper white panel and adhered it to a copper foil mat before adhering it to the inside of the card.
A designer series paper with foil really steps up the card making game. The touch of shine makes it so elegant and beautiful with little effort. Using the copper foil as a mat along with the copper embossing powder ties it all together and it is an excellent match with the rose gold in the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Foils specialty designer series paper. And don’t forget that both the stamp set and the designer series paper are each Sale-A-Bration items that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase.
15 Days Left for Sale-A-Bration!
Sale-A-Bration has been very exciting this year with lots of beautiful products and special releases. But there are only 15 days left to participate in the best Stampin’ Up! deals of the year! While a few of the products have sold out, there’s still lots of great items left, including the stamp set and designer series paper used in today’s post. You can check out all the items still available in my Online Store and read on to learn more. There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more (before shipping and taxes) can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
For more details on the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator, see my Join My Team page. There is a Join My Team button at the bottom where you can start the process. Please contact me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to tell you more.
March 16 – 31 Host Code: RSAF3R27
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (inside panel), 1″ x 3-7/8″ (front label)
- Copper foil – (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (mats), 1-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ (label mat)
- Flowering Foils DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front), 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ (inside trim)
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday To You With Flowering Foils Card”
So pretty Akiko! Love that foil paper and your clean design is perfect! 🙂
Comments are closed.