Good Morning! Today I have thank you card made with the pretty Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Blooms photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Small Bloom punch. Both of these items are Sale-A-Bration items that are FREE with a qualifying purchase. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
This card was inspired by the color palette in the Fab Friday #184 Challenge. Check out the inspiration cards and other challenge entries:
I started with a panel of Pretty Peacock Woven Heirlooms designer series paper and adhering it to a Pretty Peacock mat. I adhered the panel to a Mint Macaron card base with dimensionals. I stamped four flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Blooms stamp set using Rococo Rose ink on a panel of Petal Pink card stock. I punched them out with the Small Bloom punch.
I stamped the large leafy swirl from the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in Mint Macaron on a panel of Thick Whisper White card stock. I cut it out with the second largest Stitched So Sweetly die. I stamped the small flowers in Rococo Rose ink and the thank you sentiment in Mint Macaron ink. I wrapped it in Mint Macaron twine and made a bow. I adhered Rococo Rose faceted gems to the Petal Pink flowers and adhered them to the panel with dimensionals. I finished it off with a Pretty Peacock faceted gem and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals.
I decorated the inside by stamping the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a Whisper White panel. I stamped part of the large swirl in the upper right corner, also using Mint Macaron ink and added two Rococo Rose small flowers. I stamped the center of the last punched flower with Rococo Rose and adhered it to the panel with multipurpose liquid glue. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of the Woven Threads DSP and adhered it to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up Thoughtful Blooms stamp set is a Sale-A-Bration stamp set that is FREE with a $50 purchase. The Small Blooms punch coordinates with the stamps and is also a Sale-A-Bration item that is FREE with a $100 purchase. Sale-A-Bration is going strong, but will end on March 31 and these items are still available!
Three Weeks Left for Sale-A-Bration!
Sale-A-Bration has been very exciting this year with lots of beautiful products and special releases. But there are only three weeks left to participate in the best Stampin’ Up! deals of the year! While a few of the products have sold out, there’s still lots of great items left, including the stamp set and punch used in today’s post. You can check out all the items still available in my Online Store and read on to learn more. There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more (before shipping and taxes) can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
For more details on the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator, see my Join My Team page. There is a Join My Team button at the bottom where you can start the process. Please contact me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to tell you more.
March 1 – 15 Host Code: BQCVV2RG
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2
- Pretty Peacock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat)
- Thick Whisper White – 3″ x 4-1/4″ (front scalloped die cut panel)
- Petal Pink – 1″ x 4-1/4″ (punched flowers)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Woven Threads DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 3/4″ x 4″ (inside trim)