Good Morning! Today I am sharing a video tutorial that I made yesterday during my Sunday Facebook Live session. I made a Mother’s Day Card with the pretty Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tulips bundle. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used. Here is my card:
And here’s the Facebook Live video:
I also posted the video to YouTube and you can view it here if you prefer.
I started by embossing a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder. I adhered it to a So Saffron card base with snail. I trimmed the bottom of a strip of Perennial Essence designer series paper with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card with snail.
I stamped one of each tulip flower from the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tulips stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on Whisper White. I cut out the largest flower with the Tulip Builder punch and fussy cut the other two. I stamped three stems and two leaves using Pear Pizzazz ink on Whisper White and fussy cut them out. I cut a Whisper White Circle using the largest circle in the Stitched Shapes dies and a Soft Sea Foam scalloped circle using the Layering Circles dies. I adhered these together with snail.
I arranged the flowers and stems on the circle and adhered the stems with glue dots. I adhered the small tulips to the circle with multipurpose liquid glue and the large flower with dimensionals. I adhered the stems with multipurpose liquid glue and trimmed the ends. I attached the leaves. I stamped the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz ink on a Stitched So Sweetly die cut Whisper White label. I adhered the circle and label on the card front with dimensionals, including skinny ones under the stems. I finished the card with a Daffodil Delight ruched ribbon bow and a pearl colored with the dark Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend.
I stamped another tulip, stem and leaf on a Whisper White panel for the inside of the card. I added a strip of the Perennial Essence DSP to the bottom and adhered it to the inside of the card with snail.
I love bright yellow tulips in the Spring and I think they’re perfect for Mother’s Day! What will you make for Mother’s Day?
Sale-A-Bration Second Release Begins Tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the first day for Customers to get the Sale-A-Bration Second Release products. Yay!!! The second release consists of three additional stamp sets and two beautiful designer series paper packs that you can get for FREE with a $50 minimum purchase. Click on the picture below to see these new items and read on to get a refresher on the Sale-A-Bration details:
There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
And to sweeten the Joining offer, you can add items from the Sale-A-Bration second release to your Starter Kit if you join before March 3, 2020.
For more details on the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator, see my Join My Team page. There is a Join My Team button at the bottom where you can start the process. Please contact me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to tell you more.
March 1 – 15 Host Code: BQCVV2RG
Use this host code when you order $50+ and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- So Saffron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Sea Foam – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (embossed background), 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (scalloped circle mat)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 4″ x 4-1/2″ (flowers & stems), 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (circle), 1-1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (label)
- Perennial Essence DSP – 2″ x 5″ (banner), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)