Good Morning! Today I have a Congratulations card made with the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments bundle. This stamp set has wonderful sentiments and is bundled with the Poppy Moments dies that create beautiful die cut poppies. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut the large poppy with the dies in the Poppy Moments die set in Real Red and Poppy Parade card stocks. I cut the solid piece from Poppy Parade and the outline piece from Real Red. I adhered them with liquid glue and added a center cut from Basic Black card stock. I cut two sets of the large single leaf dies, using Mossy Meadow for the outline and Old Olive for the solid. I adhered them together with liquid glue.
I cut a panel of Old Olive card stock and embossed it with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered it to the bottom of a Blackberry Bliss mat with snail and added a panel of Peaceful Poppies designer series paper to the top. I covered the seam with a strip of Real Red Stitched Ribbon and secured it in the back. I stamped the Congratulations greeting from the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a strip of Rick Razzleberry and trimmed the ends before adhering it to the embossed Old Olive panel with liquid glue.
I adhered the leaves using liquid glue and popped the flower on with dimensionals. I finished off the panel with a Real Red bow and clear gemstones. I popped the panel on the front of the card with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I adhered a strip of the same Peaceful Poppies DSP to the bottom of a Whisper White panel before adhering it to a Blackberry Bliss mat. I then adhered it to the inside of the card. I finished off the inside by adhering a small die cut poppy that was made with Poppy Parade, Real Red and Basic Black card stock.
The die cut poppies in the Poppy Moments are so dramatic and make every card special. And they go so well with the wonderful greetings in the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments stamp set.
February 16 – 29 Host Code: KFK3RZHV
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card base scored at 4 1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss – (2) 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mats)
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Old Olive – 1 1/2″ x 5″ (embossed panel), 1″ x 5″ (die cut leaves)
- Mossy Meadow – 1″ x 5″ (die cut leaves)
- Rich Razzleberry – 3/4″ x 4″ (label)
- Poppy Parade – 3″ x 6″ (die cut flowers)
- Real Red – 3″ x 6″ (die cut flowers)
- Basic Black = 1 1/2″ x 2″ (die cut flower centers)
- Peaceful Poppies DSP – 2 1/4″ x 5″ (card front), 1/2″ x 5″ (inside trim)