Good Morning! Today I have a set of cards that I made with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Kerchief Card Kit and they are so adorable! I made most of the cards using the examples in the kit, but did made some modifications to two of them to give you a small taste of the possibilities. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
The Stampin’ Up! Kerchief Card Kit is a Sale-A-Bration item that is FREE with a $50 purchase. It has all the supplies needed to make 8 4 1/4″ x 5″ cards in two designs. It is inspired by pretty bandana prints and reminds me of my free-spirited youth – tying a bandana around my head to keep my hair out of my face.
The Stampin’ Up! Kerchief Card Kit comes with:
- 8 printed card bases and envelopes, 4 in blue and 4 in red
- Printed die-cut accents including printed labels
- Gold foil accents
- Vellum accents
- Adhesive (glue dots and dimensionals)
- Instruction sheet
The labels have the sentiments printed on them, so there is no need for stamp and ink, and there are sentiments in English, French and German included (I only used the English sentiments).
The colors are Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, gold, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, and white.
I started each card by adhering the vellum to the centers. On the blue cards, I adhered a few glue dots behind the gold dots. On the red cards, I just ran snail down the middle since it will be covered by the label. I punched out all the die cuts and trimmed the excess, including the gold foil accents. On the blue cards, I adhered the labels and then adhered the die cuts and foil accents on the Night of Navy disks. I adhered the flowers with dimensionals and the rest with glue dots. I adhered the disks on the card front with dimensionals and then made the bows and adhered them with glue dots.
On the red cards, I adhered the gold foil accents with glue dots and then adhered the labels with dimensionals. I finally made the bows and adhered them with glue dots.
On these cards, I just changed up the labels so that I had thank you cards. On the blue card, I die cut the thanks sentiment from the Well Written dies in Night of Navy card stock and adhered it to the card in place of the label. On the red card I needed to use a label to cover the center, so I stamped thank you sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a small Whisper White panel and cut it out with the Small Label die from the Painted Labels dies. I applied it in place of the provided label with dimensionals.
The Stampin’ Up! Kerchief Card kit is a pretty and sweet Sale-A-Bration (free with $50 purchase) set that makes pretty and quick any occasion cards. And since it’s Stampin’ Up!, you can also mix the up with other items in your stash to make perfectly matched alternative designs if you want.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration is going on now!
Stampin’ Up!’s spectacular Sale-A-Bration is going on now and it’s about to get better with the Sale-A-Bration Second Release. The Sale-A-Bration Second Release offers three additional stamp sets and two new designer series paper packs on top of the current list of items. The items from the Second Release are available now to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators during the pre-order period and will be available to everyone beginning March 3. Click on the image below to see these new items.
There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
And to sweeten the Joining offer, you can add items from the Sale-A-Bration second release to your Starter Kit if you join before March 3, 2020.
For more details on the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator, see my Join My Team page. There is a Join My Team button at the bottom where you can start the process. Please contact me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to tell you more.
February 16 – 29 Host Code: KFK3RZHV
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 1 1/4″ x 3″ (die cut ‘thanks’)
- Whisper White – 2″ x 3 1/2″ (thank you label)
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Kerchief Card Kit”
That is such a pretty kit! Love the colors and designs. 🙂
Comments are closed.