Hello! This is post reminding you of my specials since it’s the last day for my Double Wildflower Points ordering bonus. No pretty card inspiration today but I will show how to make a pretty card with the Peaceful Poppies suite on Facebook Live tomorrow and will post the details on Monday. So if you are on Facebook, you’re welcome to like my business page and join me (I think I’m getting better at making the Facebook Live videos)!
- Stampin’ In The Meadows Double Points Ordering Bonus
- Stampin’ In The Meadows Online Host Club opening in March
- Coordination Product Release is available
- Sale-A-Bration is going on now
Double Wildflower Points Ordering Bonus
Today is the last day for my Double Wildflower Points Ordering Bonus. This week I celebrated my anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! So I am offering DOUBLE Wildflower Points on orders through the end of the day today. If you don’t know about my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before S & H) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
For complete details on my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program, scroll to the bottom of my Customer Rewards page or contact me.
Stampin’ In The Meadows Online Host Club Opening in March
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! And I’ve got an opening in my Online host club that will be starting on March 1!
Here’s how it works:
You sign up for a 6-month term and commit to:
- Placing a $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host Code for each month that I provide to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Wildflower Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Online Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Wildflower Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Wildflower Rewards towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term.
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Questions? Call me at 484-356-5031 or email me at email@example.com
U.S. residents only please. I am not permitted to sell outside the country I reside in.
Stampin’ Up! Coordination Release is Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has a special release called the Coordination Release with a limited set of products that coordinate with items in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Here are the products in the Release with some inspiration.
Here are the details:
- February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Head over to my Online Store to purchase these items now.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration is going on now!
Stampin’ Up!’s spectacular Sale-A-Bration is in its second month and a Release 2 was announced with 3 new stamp sets and 2 new packs of designer series paper. The Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release will open to the public on March 3, 2020 with the pre-order period for Demonstrators open now. There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
And to sweeten the Joining offer, a Sale-A-Bration Release 2 pre-order period just opened up and you can add items from this release to your Starter Kit.
For more details on the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator, see my Join My Team page. There is a Join My Team button at the bottom where you can start the process. Please contact me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to tell you more.
February 1 – 15 Host Code: ZSQEMEKE
February 16 – 29 Host Code: KFK3RZHV
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.