Good Morning! Today I am sharing a video that I did yesterday during my Sunday Facebook Live session. This is my last Valentine’s Day card and it is inspired by a pretty note card that I found on Pinterest. I am using the Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt bundle along with the From My Heart specialty designer series paper.
Here’s the Facebook Live video showing how to make this pretty card:
I also posted the video to my YouTube channel and you can view it here.
I was inspired to make this card when I saw a pretty card by Mary Fish on Pinterest, so I CASE’d (Copy And Share Everything) it. Here’s her original note card.
Using the Heart Punch Pack, I punched the Real Red scalloped foil heart with the scalloped heart punch and the Flirty Flamingo and Real Red foil heart with the regular heart punch and adhered them together. I punched an additional scalloped heart from thick Whisper White card stock to give the heart stiffness and adhered it to the back. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Thick Whisper White that was cut out with the Stitched so Sweetly dies. I wrapped a length of Real Red stitched ribbon around the panel and secured it in the back. I popped the heart on the panel with dimensionals and finished the panel with some faceted dots and a bow.
I cut a panel of the From My Heart designer series paper with the Stitched Rectangle dies and adhered it to a Flirty Flamingo mat. I adhered the panel to a Real Red card base and then adhered the decorated Whisper White panel on top.
For the inside of the card, I added a strip of the From My Heart designer series paper to the bottom of a Whisper White panel. I stamped two Real Red and a Flirty Flamingo heart from the Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt stamp set in the corner. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with snail.
All the Stampin’ Up! Valentine’s Day sets in the new Mini Catalog are great this year! The From My Heart specialty designer series paper is the prettiest Valentine’s Day paper ever and so all the Valentines for this year are sure to please!
Double Wildflower Points Ordering Bonus
I am in the middle of celebrating my anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! And in addition to Sale-A-Bration and the Coordination Products Release, I am offering DOUBLE Wildflower Points on orders through February 15. If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before S & H) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
This offer ends on Saturday February 15, 2020.
For complete details on my Wildflower Rewards, scroll to the bottom of my Customer Rewards page or contact me.
Today is the Sign Up Deadline for the February 2020 Paper Pumpkin: The Lovely Day
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit is coming, and love is in the air! The Lovely Day kit is versatile, elegant, and the perfect way to help your customers celebrate birthdays and other grand occasions.
- Kit details: Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
AND … the February Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. You can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the February 2020 kit is today!
February 1 – 15 Host Code: ZSQEMEKE
Use this host code when you order $50+ and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Flirty Flamingo – 3 1/8″ x 4 1/2″ (front mat)
- Thick Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (scalloped rectangle die cut), 3″ x 3″ (scalloped heart punch)
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- From My Heart DSP – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ (die cut panel), 1/2″ x 5″ (inside trim), foil hearts for punching