Good Morning! Today I have a get well card made with the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad photopolymer stamp set. This stamp set is FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order! Many of the products used in today’s card are Sale-A-Bration items and I will point them out as I mention them. You can find all the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut a panel of the Lily Impressions designer series paper and adhered it to a Pretty Peacock mat with snail. The Lily Impressions designer series paper is another Sale-A-Bration item that is FREE with a $50 order and it’s so pretty! I stamped the large lily and two of the small lilies from the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad stamp set in Petal Pink ink on a panel of shimmer white card stock. I used my aqua painter and Petal Pink ink to add color to the base of each petal, leaving the tips white. I did this by smooshing the ink pad to deposit ink on the lid (or you can smoosh it on an extra stamp block) and picked up the ink with the tip of the aqua painter brush and use it to color the image. The shimmer white paper is safe for water coloring, so I chose to use it instead of water color paper – plus you get the benefits of the sparkle!
After coloring the large lily and two small lilies, I cut them out with the Lily Pad dies. The Lily Pad Dies is another FREE Sale-A-Bration product with a $100 order. I stamped a large lily pad leaf from the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and two of the smaller leaves using Soft Sea Foam ink on Soft Sea Foam card stock. I cut the leaves out with the Lily Pad dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Sending You Thoughts stamp set – another Sale-A-Bration item that is available for FREE with a $50 order – using Pretty Peacock ink on a strip of vellum. Ink takes longer to dry on vellum, so I set it aside for a while. After it was dry, I wrapped it around the matted DSP panel and secured it in the back with snail.
I adhered the large lily pad leaf to the Lily Impressions panel with dimensionals and adhered the flower on top with dimensionals. I adhered a small lily leaf and flower with snail. I tied a short length of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle and tucked it under the flower with a glue dot. I made a bow with Grapefruit Grove Twine and tucked it on top of the tulle with a glue dot. I adhered the panel to a Pool Party card base with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set on a Whisper White panel using Pretty Peacock ink. I added the last small flower and leaf to the top corner and a strip of the Lily Impressions designer series paper to the bottom. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with snail.
Sale-A-Bration is the best Stampin’ Up! promotion of the year and the items that are available this year are are incredible! The Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad stamp set is also special in that it is specially made to be reversible! You can flip the stamp over on the stamp pad and stamp the solid image on the reverse! Sale-A-Bration is going on now through March 31.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration is going on now!
Stampin’ Up!’s spectacular Sale-A-Bration is going on now. There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
January 16 – 31 Host Code: EFVWTZUQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Pretty Peacock – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front mat)
- Shimmer White – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (lily flower die cuts)
- Soft Sea Foam – 2″ x 5″ (leaf die cuts)
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Lily Impressions DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front background), 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ (inside trim)
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad Get Well Card”
So pretty Akiko! Love the colors on your lilies. Great design! 🙂
Very pretty. Love the soft colors. Thank you for the coloring tip. Much appreciated.
I love the layout of your card. That paper is pretty and your lillies top it off perfectly. That’s one of my favorite sentiments in the whole catalog! Like you use of it. TFS
Comments are closed.