Good Morning! Today I have a simple monochromatic winter Thank You Card Made with the Stampin’ Up! Winter Woods stamp set. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I brushed the embossing buddy on a Whisper White panel and stamped the trees from the Stampin’ Up! Winter Woods stamp set on it with VersaMark ink. I sprinkled it with White embossing powder and heat set. I sponged the entire panel with Seaside Spray ink, making sure to get a good contrast in the tree branches. I adhered it to a Whisper White mat with liquid glue and then to a Seaside Spray card base with dimensionals.
I tied a length of the Shimmery Seaside Spray ribbon around the card and made a faux bow.
I stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Tropical Chic stamp set in Seaside Spray on a strip of Whisper White. I used the large label die from the Merry Christmas dies to cut out the label. It is larger than the sentiment, so I realigned the die to the opposite side and cut it again to shorten it to fit the sentiment better. I adhered it to the card front over the ribbon with dimensionals.
I decorated the inside by stamping part of the first tree on the right side of a Whisper White panel in Seaside Spray. I adhered it to the inside of the card. I also stamped the tree in Seaside on the right side of a Whisper White medium envelope.
The Winter Woods stamp set was carried over from last year’s Holiday Catalog and I wanted to make a Christmas Card with it for this season because it’s so pretty. I didn’t get to it, so I decided to use it for a seasonal thank you. Since we haven’t had any real snow yet, I feel good about seeing winter trees (just give me a few more months though!).
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Coming in January!
I ordered catalogs for my customers earlier this week, but I messed up and did not get expedited shipping, so I will not get them until next week (boo hoo). But if you placed an order with me, I will send you one via priority mail as soon as my order arrives!
If you have not placed an order with me but want to be on my mailing list for the new catalogs too, simply place an order through my online store by next Tuesday and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list to get your catalogs ASAP!
The new January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration will be open for ordering on January 3, 2020.
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout is going on now!
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout started earlier this week and things are starting to run out! While supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. Shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This amazing sale ends on January 2. Head over to my online store to shop now.
Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog Carryover List Announced with New Features
Stampin’ Up! frequently carries over select products from our holiday catalog to our annual catalog the next year. This year, they’re trying something different. They will continue to carry over select products from the holiday catalog to the annual catalog, AND they will also carry over select products from the 2019 holiday catalog to the 2020 holiday catalog! These special holiday-to-holiday catalog carryover items are listed below.
Holiday-to-holiday catalog carryover products will not be available between January 3 and the start of the 2020 holiday catalog preorder period, unlike holiday catalog products that will be carrying over to the annual catalog, which will be available the whole time.
- Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (item 150705)
- Christmas Countdown Project Kit (item 150703) Please note: The coordinating Christmas Countdown Stamp Set (item 151833) will not carry over.
- Jingle Bells Embellishments (item 149598)
- Snowflake Sequins Embellishments (item 150443)
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150444)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (item 150432)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150429)
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set (item 150464)
- Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (item 150647)
- Merry Moose Stamp Set (item 150494)
- Moose Punch (item 150652)
- Gather Together Stamp Set (item 150589)
- Gathered Leaves Dies (item 150662)
The entire carry over list including the items that will continue to be available between holiday catalogs can be viewed here.
December 1 – 15 Host Code: R497392Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base)
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel), 3″ x 3 3/4″ (tree panel), 3 1/4″ x 4″ (tree mat), 1 1/4″ x 3″ (label)