Good Morning! Today I am sharing some cards that I made for my Facebook Live video yesterday afternoon. These are simple, easy to make cards that use Stampin’ Up! Feels Like Frost specialty designer series paper and the Stampin’ Up! Merry Christmas to All stamp set and coordinating dies.
The Stampin’ Up! Feels Like Frost specialty designer series paper has beautiful winter images of nature with snow and ice. The back of the paper has designs in silver foil and white. The Stampin’ Up! Merry Christmas to All photopolymer stamp set has a beautiful and elegant font and many Christmas words that can be used in combination to convey many sentiments and the coordinating dies use the same beautiful font. When used with silver foil, they look beautiful with the Feels Like Frost paper. Here’s the video. Please excuse the first few minutes when I’m trying to ‘unstick’ my computer.
I also posted the video to my YouTube channel and you can view it here.
The holidays are coming quick and high impact easy-to-make cards are real important! It gives us the opportunity to give something special to our loved ones while maintaining balance in our busy lives.
October 15 – 31 Host Code: 3KQUKV9U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4″ x 11″, 1″ x 3 1/4″
- Purple Posey – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Whisper White – (2) 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper – (2) 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Silver Foil – 1 3/4″ x 12″
- Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP – (2) 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Feels Like Frost Merry Christmas to All Card”
Beautiful cards! Love that paper, enjoyed your video too! 🙂
Chúng tôi xin cảm ơn
Very elegant cards, Akiko. Love the sparkle paper.
Comments are closed.