Good Morning! Saturday was World Card Making Day and the Inkin Krew had a celebration on Facebook. Our leader, Amy, created a group for customers and friends and we had several Facebook Live presentations on card making throughout the day. It was an inspirational and fun day and thank you to everyone who participated!
For this celebration, I made a Thankful for You card using the Stampin’ Up! To Every Season bundle on Facebook Live. I was so nervous since I have only done a few videos and the audience was so much bigger than the handful of supporters I usually have watching! Here is the Facebook Live video:
You can also view this video on YouTube here.
And then on Sunday afternoon, I did my normally scheduled Live session on my Stampin’ In The Meadows Facebook page and I made a Halloween card using the same stamp set.
Here is that video:
And I also uploaded it to YouTube for watching here.
The Stampin’ Up! To Every Season stamp bundle is very versatile and will take you a long way. It has bat stamps for Halloween, leaf stamps for Fall or Thanksgiving, snowflake stamps for Christmas or Winter and heart stamps for Valentines day. And in the bundle, you also get the Every Season punch pack, consisting of 4 mini punches – a bat, a leaf, a snowflake and a heart. And it has lots of sentiments in a nice simple font.
My video adventure continues to evolve. I’m taking baby steps and learning A LOT. I still have a ways to go, but I did get my Stampin’ In The Meadows YouTube channel started and a couple of videos posted. YAY!! I still need to learn about customizing it so it’s pretty, but I’ll get there eventually. You can take a look at it here, and all suggestions are welcome. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
October 1 – 15 Host Code: 44YKETNJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for these projects:
- Thankful for You card
- Calypso Coral – 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4” x 5”, 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”, 2” x 2”, 1” x 5”
- Old Olive – 3 3/4” x 5”, 1” x 3 5/8”
- Soft Suede – 2” x 2”
- Halloween card
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”, 1″ x 4 7/8″, 1″ x 3″
- Basic Black – (2) 3 3/4″ x 5″, 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″,
- Monster Bash DSP – 2 3/4″ x 4 7/8″, 1/2″ x 3 5/8″