Good Morning! Boy, I’m really on a roll with the new Stampin’ Up! Gather Together bundle. I’ve made about 1/2 dozen different designs for classes and tutorials as well as this blog. I think it’s because we’re in the season and the bundle and papers are so pretty and versatile. This card is a Thank You card that combines the Gather Together bundle with the Well Written dies.
This is a card that I designed for my Cardmaking 101 video series on Facebook. It’s the first time I’ve introduced die cuts in the series and these are the perfect sets to introduce this wonderful technique. Here is the card. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
And here is a link to the how-to video that I shared earlier on Facebook Live. Instructions for creating the card are in the video. I apologize ahead of time for it being so long – my goal is to improve each video in both production and instructional quality.
I intend to set up a YouTube channel in the near future so you can view my videos there as well, but I’m still learning how to set this up, so for now I am only on Facebook and here.
Here’s a closeup of the card front details:
Thanks for visiting and watching. Have a great weekend!
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! See the full details on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page.
September 1 – 15 Host Code: DHYEBG62
September 16 – 30 Host Code: EDRVYB3Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Come to Gather DSP – (pretty peacock leaves) 3 3/4″ x 5″, 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, (pumpkins) 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Early Espresso – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, 3 3/4″ x 5″, 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″, (2) 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ scraps
- Pretty Peacock – 1″ x 2 1/2″ scrap
- Calypso Coral -1 1/2″ x 2″ scrap
- Pear Pizzazz – 1 1/2″ x 2″ scrap
- Mossy Meadow – 1 1/2″ x 2″ scrap