Good morning! I just heard about 3 great new promotions that are starting soon and I wanted to share the news. Don’t worry, I have a new card post coming tomorrow morning.
Stamps on the Clearance Rack Tomorrow
Tomorrow, June 26, at 12:01 AM (MT), for the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! is putting stamp sets on the Clearance Rack! This is not something they have done in the past—and they don’t know if they will do again. You can find the list of stamp sets that are planned to to on sale here.
Bonus Days are Back!!
Bonus Days will run July through August and has two phase. During the month of July, every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) earns a $5 Bonus Days coupon code, which you’ll be able to redeem in August. There is no limit to how many coupons can be earned. During the month of August, it’s time for you to redeem those Bonus Days coupon codes! There’s no limit to how many coupons codes can be redeemed, but remember that these codes will expire on August 31.
Earnings Period Details – July 1 – 31
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Redemption Period Details – August 1–31
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Are you interested? Keep reading to learn more!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 more than usual. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before July 1 or after August 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
If you’ve ever considered purchasing the starter kit, now is a great time. If you have any questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help.
Have a great day!
June 16 – 30 Host Code: 3ZXWQ49Y
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.