Stampin’ Up announced the retirement list on Monday in preparation for the release of the new Catalog.
Here are the details:
- There is no minimum purchase required.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Some of the product retiring in the Bundles section will be carrying over into the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. However, this will be the last time they will be available as a bundle for you to receive the 10% discount.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, Stampin’ Up! recommends buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Online order Deadline is June 3, 2019, 11:50 PM (MT)
Click on the picture below to see the last chance products in my online store:
For a list of the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog retiring products click here. Please note that highlighted in gray are current stamp sets that will be carrying over to the new catalog in cling-mount rather than clear-mount or wood-mount.
For a list of the 2019 Occasions Catalog retiring products click here.
For a list of the stamp sets that will be carrying over in the new Annual Catalog click here.
New 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog
Ordering from the new 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog will be begin on June 4, 2019. I will be ordering the new catalogs at the beginning of May and if you have placed an order with me, I will mail you one as soon as I get them. Be sure to watch for sneak peeks on social media!
April 16 – 30 Host Code: X2NF4DNX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn free Stampin’ Up! products – Join my Wildflower Frequent Buyer Program My way of saying thank you to my online customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me
2 thoughts on “Last Chance Products and the New Annual Catalog”
Oh no! I miss the 18-19 Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog. However I can’t wait the new catalogs. Thanks for letting me know.
You’ll be able to order through June 3 while supplies last. Then, great things are coming with the new catalog! 😊
Comments are closed.